A Favorite Quote


Hi Peachies! Welcome back to my happy corner of the internet. I hope you're doing well today. I'm up to my eyeballs in everything wedding since I'm marrying the man of my dreams in 5 more days! Only FIVE to go y'all! I'm beyond ecstatic with a hint of exhaustion sneaking in but it's okay because soon enough i'll be laying on the beaches of Hawaii without a care in the world!

So enough day dreaming, i'm back with Bailey @braveloveblog for today's Blogtember Challenge & it's another good one.

Day 21: A favorite quote/expression and how it has impacted you.



I don't remember how or when I came across this quote but I do remember it stopping me in my tracks and has since become one of the mantas I live by. With all the ways of social media gossip these days it's easy to get caught up in what, often times is hurtful or simply not true, to the person on the other end. Sure we all fall victim sometimes because we're human, we make mistakes but to remember this quote in those times puts things into a new perspective for me. I think, if we all used a little more courtesy and common sense then we'll be less quick to judge others and have more time to love them instead.



Brave Love Blog

So what about you. What's one of your favorite quotes? What does it mean to you?








"post signature

4 comments

  1. That is a great quote! So often we only have part of the facts. Have a great wedding and honeymoon!
    Haley
    http://haleysvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! That's the truth. Often we speak without knowing the whole story and that's not right. We shouldn't be passing on lies and gossip.

      I'm so excited & ready for this wedding and honeymoon!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the quote. Congrats on the wedding! One quote that I really like is "don't ever let anyone dull your sparkle".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your comment. I love your quote, too!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.