Blogtember Challenge-Pt. 6


Hi again Lovelies! I hope this day is treating you well and you're enjoying your extra long weekend. Maybe you're cooking out with family and friends, maybe you're at the lake or beach, or maybe you're like us and just enjoying being lazy at home. Whatever it is, I hope you're having fun. I'm back with for the fifth challenge in Blogtember with our fabulous host Bailey braveloveblog

Today's prompt is share your style. What fashion trends do you love, frequent, or avoid?

I love statement necklaces and rings. I love scarves (did you know you can even wear them as vests), arm candy & lots of it, big purses, torn denim, lace shorts and of course, anything that sparkles. Those are the trends I love and frequent often. I've also gotten into wearing maxi dresses over the summer. At 5' tall I always was told to stay away from maxi dresses but this is one fashion rule I love breaking now.


Those pictures ^ sum up my style.

The first one is my #iwokeuplikethis style. First thing in the morning, keeping it real.

I'm a jeans or shorts and a cute top kinda girl. I ❤ solid shirts or simple ones that are light and flowy because you can dress them up with cute accessories and jewelry. What girl doesn't love accessories?

Some of my favorite stores are
Francesca's, Bijuju, Charming Charlie, and Altar'd State for accessories. They seriously have the cutest scarves, jewelry, boots, bags, and sunnies for all your fashionista needs. I also enjoy making my own jewelry, mostly earrings and bracelets.

I'm all about simple, cute, and clean but with the flair of a cute scarf, pair of earrings, statement necklace or big ring. Right now i'm loving creams, greys, blushes, nudes, plum and wine colors. Those seem to be my go-to colors as i'm gearing up for fall. And of course gold and rose gold on jewelry. I'm also crushing on the Boho look.


These are some things on my wish list right now.


Charming Charlie
1. Brecken Deco
2. Alexia Pendant
3. Modern Joannie
4. Lace Drop Earrings

Bijuju
5. Madrean Teardrop Earrings
6. Keren Quartz Earrings
7. Follow Your Heart Bangle

Francesca's
8. Anna Solid Tee
9. Shelby Tunic Tee
10. Edith Crochet Dress
11. Farrah Shirt Dress
12. Maisy Crochet Dress
13. Gray Ribbed Perry Hooded Top
14. Lindley Chevron Pendant
15. Jael Tassel Pendant
16. Dane Thin Wire Teardrop Earrings

Altar'd State
17. Cute In Crochet
18. Dear Diary Sweater
19. Exposed Stone Earrings
20. Powder Puff Sweater

And that's just some of the items on my wishlist. I really wish I had a closet as big as Carrie Bradshaw's on Sex in the City, filled with just as many wonderful, sparkly things, too!

As for trends I stay away from, right now i'm not sure other than crop tops. A)I weigh a little more than I did when I could pull them off and B) I'm a little older now & I'm a mom. Not that mom's can't pull them off but I don't want to look like i'm trying to fit in with my middle school son's friends. I'm pretty open to trends right now. I'm glad that tops are more flowy and loose now than they were a few seasons back! That surely helps.

And I have to admit that the whole time I worked on this post T. Swift's song Style
was in my head and I was singing along!

♫ You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style ♫

And now, you're welcome because I know you're singing along, too!

Brave Love Blog
What are your favorite trends right now? What's your style?

"post signature

6 comments

  1. Okay, you are ROCKIN those aviators in your collage. I love those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! That's all I wear now, thanks to my fiancee!

      Delete
  2. You;re the queen of statement jewelry! I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really do love statement jewelry. It's so much fun to make, too!

      Delete
  3. The picture of you holding the pink bags is awesome! The items on your wish list are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm getting married in 20 days and last weekend was my girls day out/ bachelorette party. My girls took me shopping at Victoria's Secret for honeymoon things ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.