Current Obsession


Hi Peachies! I'm back with today's blogtemeber challenge. Better late than never!

Today's challenge with Bailey @braveloveblog is another one i'm excited about.
Okay, okay! I admit. I'm excited about all of them but this one is really fun.

Day 7: Just for fun, your latest obsession. What can you not get enough of these days?



My current obsessions are these adorable, fun filled little emergency kits.
They're pretty plus they're packed with all the things you could ever need in a pinch.

My Mom bought me one of these for my wedding and i'll admit, I was hooked.


I've been swooning ever since. Actually I was swooning before but these little babies are certainly on my radar now. I want them all!

Here are the ones i'm really REALLY swooning for now.


1. Bare Minerals One Hot Mama $39.00 @ Ulta

2. Bare Minerals I Do $49.00 @ Ulta

3. Minimergency Kit $16.95 @Francesca's



Brave Love Blog



What are your current obsessions?










"post signature

4 comments

  1. You can never have too many mini mergency kits!! I purchased my first one about 5 years ago in JCrew and have been a lover ever since!!! : )
    xo Adriana - Daily Dose of Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best! Everything you need in one kit! Awesome!

      Delete
  2. Ooo I love those! That would have been great for my friend who just got married, but it seems to be wedding season so the next friend shall get one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make excellent wedding gifts! I think everyone I know will get one now when they get married.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.