This Season of my Life.




Good Morning Peachies! I hope you're having an amazing day even if it is Sunday. There's still time for Sunday Funday though.
So after you read this, go have some fun.

As you know, i'm doing the Blogtember link up with Bailey @braveloveblog.
Today's challenge is another one that makes me happy. It's perfect for where I am in my life right now.

Day 13: Create a collage or inspiration/mood board for this season in your life.

You all know i'm getting married in 13 days so this one is definitely one of my faves and it was super easy to do.


Some of these are ideas I have for my wedding but the quote is one that inspired the whole theme of the wedding.
We knew before we even got engaged that we wanted to get married at the beach & we are!
The setting is perfect for us. It's laid back & casual and it's THE BEACH!! We're so happy!

This season in our lives is the best. I love transitioning from fiancee to wife. It just feels natural and exciting all at the same time.

It's because of this that i'm not quiet ready to let go of summer. Usually this time of year i'm beyond ready for fall but we're headed to the beach to get married then to Hawaii so we get more summer! I am kinda wanting a hint of fall though so I find myself looking at and swooning for all things fall as you can see in this post
and this post.

What season of your life are you in?
Is there anything exciting happening?

Brave Love Blog
"post signature

2 comments

  1. A beach wedding! How fun!! Congratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I'm really looking forward to it! You're so sweet!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.