Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs Review



*This is not a paid review. All opinions are my own.*

I got the chance to review Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs VoxBox through Influenster.


I was skeptical about this product, as I am about all self tanners. I've had (and seen) bad experiences with these products in the past but when I got the chance to try this I thought, why not? I could always wear pants until it faded.

I put it on my legs just like regular lotion and watched as it worked its magic.

^that picture is un-touched.

I was very impressed with Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs. It wasn't fake looking. There were no steaks or bright orange spots, even on my knees & ankles! Overall, I would rate this product
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆.

I'll probably be buying more before I go to Florida in 10 days for my wedding then to Hawaii on my honeymoon because it's that good!

So go grab yourself some of this amazing airbrush legs product.




"post signature

2 comments

  1. I loved this product, too! No orange and no streakin' - that's a win in my book! And it was easy to wash off if some of the residue was left on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about my hands being stained but they weren't. I totally love this product. I think i'm a #forlifer now!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.