Friday Night In


Happy Friday Peachies! Albeit, it's a somber one since it's the anniversary of 9-11 but it's Friday none the less. That means we have two whole days of doing whatever we choose to do! For us, it's dinner at Cracker Barrel tonight to celebrate my son's first progress report. He got five A's and two B's & we're super proud parents. Even better, is that I don't have to cook dinner and I can all the veggies I want tonight!

So if you're following me you know i'm doing this Blogtember Challenge with Bailey @braveloveblog.

Today's prompt is: It's a Friday night and you decide to stay in. What do you do?

For me this one is pretty easy. It's pretty much our lives every Friday night. We're not big on going out on Friday nights, we just like to relax and un-wind after the week.

So my Friday night in would be like this...

I'd come in and throw on some super comfortable clothes and my hair up in a pretty, messy bun.


Turn on my Spotify Playlist September


Then I'd cook up the most delicious waffle dinner (because that sounds dreamy), complete with mimosas & a coffee bar.


After that i'd light some candles, pour some wine, and snuggle into this amazing chair.


I'd blog and pin on Pinterest for a while.


Then I'd snuggle up next to my honey ♡ and watch a movie.


That sounds like my idea of the perfect Friday Night In.

Brave Love Blog
What's your idea of the perfect Friday night in?



"post signature

6 comments

  1. Literally a perfect night! :) totally agree!

    I would add cuddles with my sweet boy too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I think it sounds like an amazing night in, too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great night! Congrats to your son for his good grades! Have a wonderful Friday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Sounds like a perfect night to me. I probably wouldn't make it thru the movie because I'm just exhausted. Hope you have great weekend! Nice job to your son on his grades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yeah, i rarely make it through a movie, either but it's nice to dream. LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.