11 Questions.



Hi Peachies! I hope you're having a fabulous day! The countdown is on to my wedding, so i'm in full bride mode now. We're at 18 days {but who's counting?} Oh, right, Me! it's me! I am! Am I nervous? Nope! I have a groom, a dress, and a ring so i'm good. The rest are just details. They say that it's all in the details but I say details shmetails.


September also seems to be a booming month for the #bloglife. I'm doing a challenge with Bailey @braveloveblog, a couple of mail swaps, an Instagram take over and this blog boost with Samantha @The Crafty Paralegal.

Go big or go home is my motto this month.


Samantha was asked 11 questions by another blogger and answered them on her blog then asked 11 more to other bloggers. I volunteered for this challenge because it sound super fun and a blog boost sounds fabulous!

Here are Samantha's Blog Boost Questions.


And here are mine.


1. What is your favorite recipe to cook/bake?
Coconut Crunch Chicken Strips.
My fiancee loves these so much that they're a regular on our weekly menus.

Which country/state would you travel to if money were no issue?
Greece. Hands down Greece.

Please, tell me. What's not to love about those views?

What article of clothing/apparel makes you feel most confident?

My favorite article of clothing would have to be my ragged, holy jeans.
They're totally comfy & still look cute enough to wear out in public.

What makes me feel most confident?
I can't really say that any one article of clothing does.
Confidence comes from within but with that said,
I do feel most confident when I've got my make up done pretty.




Who is your favorite super hero and why?
Wonder Woman. Because she's gorgeous and she fights for justice, love, and peace.
I love when Linda Carter depicted her, most of all.




Who has been most inspirational to you?
Lately it's been this amazing group of bloggers i've found.


If you could have lunch with a historical person, who would you choose?
Tough call. Maybe any of the Kennedy's or Princess Diana.
Yeah, Princess Diana.

What quote makes you feel most motivated?

It motivates me to be me and to do what makes me happy. That alone will attract the right people in my life.
They say you're vibe attracts your tribe.


What is your favorite pass-time activity?
Blogging, making jewelry, watching old Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn movies.



If you could live in any decade, which would it be?
Hmmm. Well, I love the simplicity of the 20's.
The art deco, the flappers, the jazz.
The historical time marker of women winning the right to vote.

I also love the 50's.
The diners. The Poodle Skirts. Rock and roll.
Times still seemed simpler.

Those time periods make me think of two of my favorite movies The Great Gatsby & Grease.

What is your favorite color?


What Disney character is your doppelgänger?
I'd like to think Pocahantas but in all honestly, i'm much more like Dory from Finding Nemo.


If you'd like to participate then just answer these questions on your blog.

1. What's your favorite season and why?
2. What's your favorite blog post you've written? Why?
3. What's in your purse or bag?
4. If you could go on a shopping spree to any store, which one would you go to?
5. Who is your favorite beauty icon?
6. Which bands/musicians would you love to see perform live? (you can pick as many as you want!)
7. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. Have you ever made anything from Pinterest that was an epic fail?
10. What's one piece of advice you'd give younger girls today?
11. What's your blog name? What does it mean?





"post signature

6 comments

  1. I loved learning more about you and your likes/dislikes. So exciting that your wedding will be here before you know it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I love doing these types of posts. They're so much fun! Probably some of my favorites to read, too.

      Delete
  2. Hey girly!! It's so exciting that you're so close to your wedding day! I'm so excited for you! I would also LOVE to travel to Greece. It's at the top of my travel bucket list. I also agree that the blog world has been SO inspirational to me lately. I don't know what I'd do without all your love and support these past couple months. I love my readers and blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Thank you for your sweet comment! This is the most fun post! I love these! I'm going to hear all about greece later this week when my brother and sister in law get home! I can't wait! The blog world is so amazing! I love this group of women so much!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. THank You! I really enjoy making it. I hope around the first of the year I can start selling it in local shops, maybe? That would be a dream come true. I just don't have the time to put into ti right now that I'd like!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.