From Miss to Mrs.


Hello Peachies! Welcome back to my happy little corner of the internet. I've missed all of you! If you're not following me on any social media platform you might be wondering where i've been lately. I was just busy doing this little thing called getting married! No big deal, except it was a huge deal! I married my best friend of 15 years on September 26th at a beach side ceremony and then partied it up (until 10 p.m.) at the beach home my parents rented.

The whole weekend was a dream come true. My in laws helped us have an amazing, fun rehearsal dinner at Margaritaville the night before & my mom, dad, brother, sister in law, and two sets of aunts and uncles really made this whole wedding shine. The set up was so gorgeous that passer by's were asking my mom if they could take pictures of it. The ceremony was very simple and beautiful & when I was asked if I take Alex to be my lawfully wedded husband....I said "I sure do!" The food was amazing. We wanted simple so we chose to do a taco bar. My family made the most amazing taco options ever. There was shredded jerk chicken, shredded island pork, beef and all the toppings you can thing of + homemade salsa and guacamole + slaw to put on top of the tacos. Everything was simply perfect.

I'll give you a glimpse of the wedding pics now but I plan on doing the story of our wedding weekend & honeymoon in parts because there is so much to talk about (including wedding crashers that were a day early). For now, enjoy these snippets of our wedding.

Getting glam, though I wasn't sure about the foil on my head.
I put my trust in Crystal and she delivered!
I heart her!


My Daddy walking me down the aisle.

Me and my love during the ceremony.
Isn't he handsome?


They say your vibe attracts your tribe. This is our tribe and we love them so!
We can't thank them enough for traveling from Georgia and Illinois to celebrate our special day with us.

Stay tuned for more.


"post signature

13 comments

  1. Oh!! Congratulations on your wedding day! I always feel happy seeing couples wed. It just look very romantic and full of HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was the best day of my life and I was most definitely the happiest i've ever been!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! You looked beautiful, love your dress! I'm just at the beginning of planning ours and I can't wait. I just get so excited whenever anyone mentions the word wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and congratulations! I loved my dress so much. It's by a new designer named WToo & I was the first one in that boutique to try it on. I fell in love instantly!

      Best of luck planning your wedding. Enjoy every second of it!

      Delete
  3. Looks beautiful. A great way to start off a marriage is a fab wedding :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I definitely agree with you and our wedding was fabulous! Our honeymoon was awesome, too!

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful. Congrants on your wedding day. It must have been very special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a beautiful, special day filled with so much love!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! It looks like it was a beautiful day! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've got more coming this week so stay tuned!

      Delete
  6. Margarittaville would be so fun for a rehearsal dinner! And a taco bar? Umm..yum and perfect! Was the foil on your hair for making curls? I’ve seen that on FB but haven’t tried it. Looks like a beautiful wedding and the perfect day! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girl! Margaritaville was a super fun rehearsal dinner and the taco bar was super yum! I love how laid back we made everything because that's how we are. The foils were making curls. I was skeptical at first but I love my friend Crystal and trust her, I was so glad I did because they turned out beautiful!

      Everything was perfect and we couldn't have been any happier. I wish I could get lost in that moment every single day. Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.