Oh, Hey Friday!!
Friday, October 23, 2015
Happy Fri-yay Peachies! We're all just hours away from a collective sigh of relief and a glass of wine to celebrate surviving another week. I'm still getting back into home-y, organized mode after our wedding, honeymoon, & reception (oh, and other curve balls life has thrown us in the middle of it all.) We've stretched it all out for three weeks and while it was fun, i'm kinda glad it's over because my life felt like a mess during it all. I basically was home long enough to sleep and add to the mess that we accumulated. I've been feeling a little stressed and a lot off track lately. My working out, eating healthy, daily devotional, blog, & cleaning house were thrown to the wayside. Every inch of my house, my car, even my purse looked like a tornado ripped through it but i've been trying to focus on the blessings of it all & what wonderful ones they've been!
Today i'm back with a link up with the adorable Karlie's link up at her blog September Farm's link up called Oh, Hey Friday!!
I haven't done it in a while but i'm so glad to be back.
Oh, Hey Friday!
You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.
How does this link up work?
1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)
So, without further ado, here are my Five for Fri-Yay!!!
1. Our wedding on September 26 was amazing. It was more than I ever dreamed and it wouldn't have been possible without all of our loved ones. My family practically did everything themselves. I felt like a princess! If I could live in that moment all the time, I surely would.
2. Then we went to Kauai, Hawaii on our honeymoon. It was simply amazing. I've always said i'm a Georgia girl and always will be but after going to Hawaii i'm dying to move there!
3. I decorated as much as i'm going to for Halloween this year. We won't be home to pass out candy to trick or treaters but I couldn't stand the thought of not setting our pumpkins out.
4. We had our final wedding reception on October 17th. This one was for all of our family and friends. Since we got married out of state, we wanted to celebrate with everyone + I had another reason to wear my beautiful dress.
5. I'm now addicted to bareMinerals make-up thanks to my sweet friend, Crystal who did my hair and make-up for the wedding. She bought me the I Do make up kit for the wedding and now I'm hooked. I even went to Ulta the other day and took a pic of the display because I want it all & Christmas is right around the corner.
I'm sure you're asking yourself, "how much randomness can she fit into one post?" There's your answer. Hopefully next week i'll be on top of my game and ready with the other parts of "It's A Love Story...Baby Just Say Yes."
Happy Fri-yay, y'all! Go enjoy some wine.