Oh, Hey Friday!




Hi again Peachies! I'm glad you're back with me today to celebrate another Fri-YAY! It's the happiest day of the week, right? Weekends don't count in that! I'm sure y'all have wonderful, fun filled weekends planned since it is Halloween eve & all. My son is 12 now and decided that he didn't want to trick or treat or dress up :( Bummer, right?!? Anyway, we're going to theBlue Angels air show tomorrow instead but first i'm back with a link up with the adorable Karlie's link up at her blog September Farm's link up called Oh, Hey Friday!!

Instagram

You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.

How does this link up work?

1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)






Here are my Fabulous Five for Fri-YAY!

1. Halloween. Let's talk about it for a second.
As I mentioned earlier my son is 12 this year and didn't want to participate in trick or treating or dressing up.
I thought I was fine with that until I dropped him off at school this morning and saw other middle schoolers dressed up.
I won't lie, my heart hurt a little bit. He's growing up too fast.
I'm proud of the young man he's becoming but he's not my baby anymore and that stings, a little.
We do plan on having another baby or two as soon as God sees fit though so it's not the total end
to all things cutesy and holidays :)

2. I've been doing a lot of baking lately. I love using these measuring spoons that belonged to my great grandmother.
She was the most amazing southern cook ever. If you stopped by her house you were sure to have a wonderful, home cooked meal.
I'm a sentimental person and love these because they represent her. She was such a sweet soul and never had anything bad to say at all.
She was truly a beautiful person, inside and out.
I feel like these add a little extra love to anything I make with them.



3. Candles. I always love candles but there's something even better about a candle in the fall.
This scent is one of my favorites right now.


4. It's almost November, which means it's almost Thanksgiving. Which means I can officially get excited about Christmas!
YAY! Christmas is my favorite holiday ever but I feel like mixing Halloween/Christmas together is a little extreme.
I even snapped this while at our local mall the other day! What the What!?! Not yet, Christmas. Not yet.


5. I saved the best for last. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Let's talk about them shall we? They're seriously the best ever!
I just made them again this morning, for the second time this week, because they are that good!
Do yourself a favor and make them this weekend. You won't be disappointed!


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


Happy Weekend Y'all! What are you looking forward to?

"post signature

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.