January//Guys Behind the Blog



Hi Sweet Friends! It's time for January's Guys Behind the Blog. My husband is so much more than the guy behind the blog. He's the guy responsible for everything good in my life. That's why I love getting to feature him in these posts. We always have so much fun laughing and talking when we do these questions together so get ready for some serious hubby awesomeness.




1. Are you a New Year's resolution person? Why or why not?
-Nope because 95% of New Year's Resolutions always fail. I don't set myself up for failure.

2. Do you like colder months or do you prefer the warmer months? Why?
Well, if it actually got cold in Georgia i'd prefer the cold because I like being snuggly and drinking coffee all the time.


3, Have you been skiing or snowboarding? If so, did you enjoy it?
Actually, i've never been.


4. Where is your favourite winter vacation you've ever taken?
It was a staycation at home when it snowed because I get to dress up in hoodies, snuggle, drink hot chocolate, read a book.


5. If you were paid $100,000 to stay in a cabin in the mountains (in the winter) with not internet or TV for a month, could you do it?
How would you spend your time?
Done. Where do I sign up? I would enjoy my time reading, bush crafting, sharpening my hunting skills, meditating, and sleeping.
(y'all, i've never seen him meditate a day in his life but I guess there's always time to start, right?)


I hope y'all enjoyed reading his answers. He's all about winter but here in Georgia we aren't really having much of a winter but he would totally enjoy that cabin in the woods without tv or internet. Actually, I would, too. I'm with him, where do we sign up? I'm not much of a winter fan like he is so i'd be totally fine in a cabin in the woods, hibernating.


I'd love to hear your guys answers so feel free to ask him and leave his answers in the comments below or hop on over to my sweet friend Crystal's blog and link up with us.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.