2017 Goals



Hello and Happy New Year! As I sit here sipping on my coffee, wrapped in my coziest blanket I'm reflecting on last year. It was a year that was full of highs and lows and I am thankful for each one of them. Through the highs we made memories and through the lows I learned something. I'm not sad about letting 2016 go because it's time to try something new and trust in the magic of new beginnings. I love the idea of having a blank slate for the next 365 days to write my story.

I'm ready for a new year. Fresh starts and new beginnings do seem pretty magical to me. I'm ready to continue to chase my dreams and love my family and friends harder. I want to be more intentional and live with more grace. This year I want to make being inspired a priority. I want to take more chances, do the things that scare me a little. I'm going to detox my mind, body, and contact list. I want to collaborate and spend time with people I can learn from. I want to let go of perfection and enjoy the mess of the journey because God didn't give me this life to waste it.



I'm not a huge fan of making New Year's Resolutions but I am a believer in setting goals. So here are the goals i've set for 2017.

BLOG/INSTAGRAM
+ Take one webinar a month

+ Grow my blog lovin' to 200

+ Grow Instagram to 1,000

+ Collaborate with other bloggers

+ Host a link up

+ Start sponsorships

+ More fashion posts

+ Host an Instagram giveaway



PERSONAL
+ Read for one hour a day

+ Lunch/Girls Day once a month

+ Practice being still and intentional

+ Go on a family vacation

+ Build our house

+ Exercise five x's a week

+ Stay on top of e-mail inbox

+ Monthly date nights with my hubby

+ Open an etsy shop

I know some of these goals seem small (like growing my bloglovin' to 200) but I believe in starting small so I don't set myself up for failure right from the start.When I accomplish that goal then i'll set a new one. I believe in being kind to myself and not overwhelming myself with huge goals that i'm only going to get frustrated with and never accomplish. So there are my 2017 goals. Stay tuned for a monthly set of goals at the beginning of each month, too.

What are some of your goals for 2017?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.