The Happy List-Kayla

Hi Sweet Friends! Today is a special day because, not only do I have two posts for you, I also get to feature one of my sweet blogging friends, Kayla from Polished and Bubbly. So let's get cozy and learn all about what makes Kayla happy.



Hi dolls! I'm Kayla and I run the lifestyle blog polished & bubbly I like to describe myself as the girliest tomboy you'll ever met. I'm obsessed with makeup & all things beauty and a sports fanatic, I'm even the reigning champ of my fantasy football league. I'm so excited to be sharing some of the things that add to my happiness today on Peaches & Willow! Let's not waste anymore time and get started :)




My 5 year old Pomeranian, Zoey, is absolutely my very best friend. She brings joy to any day with just a wiggle of her tail. I can be across the room and smile in her direction and her tail will instantly wag! She's definitely my spirit animal. We have a special bond and I'm so blessed to be her mom!


Another thing that adds to my day to day happiness is my family & friends. I love nothing more than just hanging out on the couch with my girlfriends or my family. I know every one says they have the best family, but I can honestly say mine is the family that everyone says they wishes they were apart of. We are a tight-knit bunch and the love between us is endless.


I read every single day. Reading makes me so happy, I can't even put it into words. Being able to put myself in a book is not only therapeutic, but it's something I crave at the end of the day. I'm currently reading my 9th book of the year and I couldn't be happier. Aven Ellis and Sophie Kinsella are two authors that will always make my heart happy!


Hockey makes me equally happy, angry, & sad. I know, I know this is a happy list, but I have to keep it real. The New York Rangers make me happy every single time they take the ice. Even tho sometimes they leave the ice and I'm down right livid. But when the Blueshirts are on, I feel most at home no matter where I watch.


The last thing that makes me happy is blogging and being able to share my thoughts with each of you. I'm thankful everyday that I decided to start a blog. Not only is it a good outlet, but the friends I've made through the blog world are some of the best I have.


A huge thanks to Leslie who is the sweetest for having me today! I hope to see all of you again soon over on p&b, xo!

Thank you sweet friends for stopping by and visiting with Kayla and I today.

Keep up with Kayla
twitter | @polishedandbubbly
instagram | @polishedandbubbly
facebook.com/polishedandbubbly
polishedandbubbly.blogspot.com




No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.