On Wednesdays We Confess




Hi Sweet Friends! Ohhhh...we're half way there, ohhhh...livin' on a prayer. But really we're half way to the weekend and that's something to celebrate. I'm also back today with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas for some Wednesday confessions so get cozy, it's confession time.


I Confess I haven't done a confessions post since the start of the New Year because I became one of the co-hosts of the Welcome Home Wednesday link up but I missed confessions so much I decided to do both this week.


I Confess I made these Greek Turkey Meatballs for dinner last night and they were amazing! I could eat them every.single.day because they are just that good.


I Confess my son hasn't had a full of week of school since Christmas break, because of that i'm struggling to get back on track but I am loving my quiet mornings and our morning drives to school.


I Confess i've been tackling my goals for the new year and am so exhilirated by that but my health and fitness has taken a back seat. It's all about to change though because my sweet friend Courtney has invited me to be a part of her beach body fitness group.


I Confess I need healthy, clean eating recipes. If you have any favorites would you please send them my way?


I Confess i'm in love with rose gold hair currently. I'm really playing around with the idea of adding some to my hair.


I Confess i'm a horrible niece. I still haven't gotten my Aunt, Uncle and cousin's Christmas gifts in the mail yet.


I Confess i'm so excited about the new Beauty & the Beast movie coming out in March. Girls date anyone?


I Confess my new obsession is knitted coffee sleeves. I got one in the mail yesterday and have a few more on the way!


I Confess i'm trying to figure out the perfect amount of times a week to post on the blog. I'm doing 5 days a week but I don't have a post for tomorrow and that stresses me out a bit. I'm thinking about cutting it back to 3-4 days a week and spending more time sharing the love on all my sweet friend's posts, too.


I Confess I used Insta Stories the other day and loved it. Now i'm wondering if I should quit Snap Chat and just focus on Insta Stories.
Do you like Snap Chat or Insta Stories more? What kind of posts do you like to watch?


I Confess i'm trying not to spend money on things that aren't necessary. I'm going on a week by week basis at this point though. It's so hard to resist the urge sometimes.


I Confess my hubby & I looked at floor plans to build our new home last night. It was definitely fun and i'm ready to get the ball rolling on this!


I Confess Studio DIY is my favorite blog currently. I want to be her BFF and do all the DIY projects! All happiness. All the time.


I Confess I discovered my love of Italian Cream Espresso last week. Now it's all I want. I'm obsessed.


I hope you all have an amazing day loves. What do you want to confess?




No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.