Life Lately



Hi Sweet Friends! I'm back with another Life Lately post. I thought these would be fun to start doing at the end of each month, just to catch up so grab a cup of coffee, get snuggled in with me and let's have some girly chat.



+Life Lately+

- I started co-hosting a link up on Wednesdays. It has been very rewarding, not only to be a part of this amazing link up but because it's challenged me to learn coding and i've made some really amazing new friends, too.

- We celebrated my mom's birthday with a low key family cook out a couple weekends ago. There was lots of laughter and snuggles with my sweet baby nephew.

- Our son just turned 14! FOURTEEN!!! I'm still trying to figure out how that's possible.

- We started picking out floor plans for our new home. Building begins soon.

- I started The Happy List. A weekly post that features a blogger who shares six things that are making them happy currently. If you'd like to be featured the instructions are in The Happy List post.

-I became part of the Jeep club over the weekend when my hubby bought me a 2009 Jeep Compass. It's the first car i've ever owned that's truly mine and it's been my dream vehicle since we started dating and he bought his Jeep Wrangler. I'm in love.



+Currently+


-Enjoying...the quiet morning.
-Wishing For...a beach vacation. It's been too long since i've smelled the salty air and swam in the ocean.
-Loving...my new Jeep Compass.
-Looking Forward To...getting to drive my new Jeep around town today!
-Smelling...my morning coffee.
-Wearing...black Under Armour pants and a gray tank.
-Feeling...not fully awake but excited.
-Bookmarking...

-Reading...Boss Girl by Sophia Amoruso & Yes Please by Amy Poehler.
-Watching...Good Morning America.
-Listening (to)...the dog eat a fig bar.
-Eating...the fig bar (before I gave it to the dog).
-Cooking...pancakes for my son.
-Drinking...Donut Shop Morning Coffee.
-Texting...No one. It's only 7:15 in the morning.
-Pinning...

-Instagramming...

-Snapchatting...I've been quiet on snapchat this weekend.
-Tweeting...blog posts.
-Starting... to get ready to take my buddy to school.
-Finishing...my coffee.
-Loving these purchases...NYX Frou Frou Mascara.
-Using these essential oils...peppermint is always a go to in our house. We've been really loving renew in the shower, too.
-This Is My Jam...Anything off Miranda Lamber's new album but especially Pink Sunglasses and We Should Be Friends.

+Coffee & Blog Posts+

2017 Goals//Prioritize//January Goals//The Happy List//Monday Morning Coffee Talk//How To Create a Vision Board//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #74//Mieroglyphs//Oh Hey, Friday! //Monday Morning Coffee Talk//The Happy List-Betsy//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #75//On Wednesdays We Confess//Oh Hey, Friday!//Monday Morning Coffee Talk//The happy List-Kayla//January//Guys Behind the Blog//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #76//Oh Hey, Friday!


+Playlist+











No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.