Oh Hey, Friday!



Happy Friday Sweet Friends! It's time for Oh Hey, Friday with the sweetest Karli from September Farm.
It's been kind of a bleak week but I'm not letting that rain on my parade so here I am ready for my Oh, Hey Friday!


1. Fun Fact

I love alone time more than anything. It's not that I don't have family or friends but I actually enjoy being alone. I like having time to think about things and doing whatever I'm doing on my own time.



2. Good Week/Bad Week

Good Week-I officially launched my new series The Happy List this week! You can check out Betsy's feature in the link at the end of the post.


Bad Week-My car broke down again yesterday. Luckily I was at my parent's house when it happened and my husband came to my rescue. He got my car back up and running, I just have to drive it 50 miles today.


3. Happy Mail made me smile this week. I love this new coffee sleeve from Heartmade By Emily on Etsy. It was 50% of my Instagram posts this week.




4. Banana Bread Granola
I found this recipe through the Welcome Home Wednesday link up I co-hosted last week. I knew I had to make it soon so I did yesterday. I must say, it doesn't disappoint. It's seriously the best granola i've ever tasted and I am obsessed with almost any granola.
banana bread granola



5. Blog Posts and Coffee

Monday Morning Coffee Talk//The Happy List-Betsy//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #75//On Wednesdays We Confess









No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.