Blogtember Challenge-About Me



Hi Peachies. TGIF. It's been a rollercoaster of a week. I'm exhausted in every sense of the word. My Memama (grandma) is in the hospital and not doing well. She is showing signs of improvements though so that's a great thing and proof that there is power in prayers. All I know is that i'm beyond ready to snuggle up with my loves and enjoy a cozy, relaxing weekend. It's even better that it's a 3 day weekend. I hope to get a ton of blogging done over the weekend, too. Especially since I found out this morning that the sweet Bailey from Brave Love Blog is doing the Blogtember Challenge again.

The Blogtember Challenge is a daily challenge that begins September 1st (I'm already behind) where you write a post about the prompt of the day then link up on Bailey's page. This is such a great way to meet new bloggers and get to know more about each other. I made friends from this link up last year and it was so much fun.

There are no real rules, just use #blogtemberchallenge when you share your posts on social media.

Day 1:Introduce Yourself

Hey Y'all. So my name is Leslie and I blog here (of course you now that because you are here).
I'm also a wife, about to celebrate my one year anniversary on the 26th of this month and a mom to a teenage boy and a fur baby named Willow.

I love wine, coffee, donuts, and cupcakes. If you want to make me happy or get me to do something for you just bring me donuts. Coffee is life. It keeps me going until it's acceptable to drink wine. I try to be a #girlboss but all I like naps more than I like being #girlboss. I love anything vintage and shopping local. Small boutiques, you got my business. I'm an etsy junkie. Oh, and Jane.come, too. Have you been on Jane.com? Give me everything please and thank you. I like to go to websites and fill my cart up with all the things I can't buy just to see how much it would cost. I love getting happy mail so much that when I realize I won't have any coming in for a while I get sad.

I could spend my entire life on the beach and be happy as a seagull eating french fries. Are they happy? Anyway, I would gladly be a beach bum. I love the beach so much that I got married there and it was beautiful. Maybe i'm partial but it was the most beautiful wedding i've ever been to.

I'm a Georgia girl and proud of that but after going to Hawaii on our honeymoon, i'd move there in a heartbeat. Kauai is amazing. All my family and friends have heard me gush over Kauai this last year but it really is heaven on earth.

I enjoy cooking with my husband, blogging, making jewelry, and collecting books that I have hopes and dreams of reading.
I have a thing for cute mugs, aprons, blankets, owls, water bottles/tumblers, nail polishes, make up brushes, lip sticks and succulents.

If I was going to be on a Real Housewives show my tag line would be "a modern day June Cleaver want to be with Lucy antics" because that's my life. I try to be the perfect housewife/mom but I tend to do it with Lucille Ball style. If you hung around my family for a day you'd end up laughing hysterically or breaking out into song and dance with us because that's how we roll. Life's too short to be serious all the time.


Join me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat:georgiapeachy82 to find out more about me.



And in case you want to link up with us...
The Blog-tember Daily Prompts:
Thursday, Sept. 1: Introduce yourself however you like! Pics, vlog, collage, your choice :)
Friday, Sept. 2: Share a list of your current goals.
Saturday, Sept. 3: Now that summer's at an end, share a list of favorites from the season!
Sunday, Sept. 4: What are you up to currently? I have examples here and here.
Monday, Sept. 5: What was your most memorable birthday?
Tuesday, Sept. 6: Create a playlist. What you're listening to now, what encourages you, holiday favorites, etc.
Wednesday, Sept. 7: Five things that bring you joy.
Thursday, Sept. 8: A house/apartment/room tour! Give us a glimpse of your space.
Friday, Sept. 9: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
Saturday, Sept. 10: A day in your life! Take us through it with you by sharing a photo each hour of the day.
Sunday, Sept. 11: Round up of your favorite Instagrammers! Who should we follow?
Monday, Sept. 12: Three books! One you just read, one you're currently reading, and one you want to read.
Tuesday, Sept. 13: If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be? Why?
Wednesday, Sept. 14: Make a mood board! Are you brainstorming a room re-do, a capsule wardrobe, or already planning for the holidays? Show us your ideas! I have examples here and here.
Thursday, Sept. 15: What is the craziest adventure you've ever been on?
Friday, Sept. 16: How do you de-stress/take care of yourself?
Saturday, Sept. 17: Vlogging day! Record a vlog about anything you like!
Sunday, Sept. 18: One product that simplifies your life.
Monday, Sept. 19: A list of your favorite blog posts you've written.
Tuesday, Sept. 20: Something you wish more people knew or believed.
Wednesday, Sept. 21: If you were a flavor of ice cream, which flavor would you be? Why?
Thursday, Sept. 22: Fall favorites. Share your must-haves for this season.
Friday, Sept. 23: A family recipe (if grandma allows, of course!).
Saturday, Sept. 24: Recreate an outfit or a project from another blogger. Be sure to link back to the source!
Sunday, Sept. 25: Review something! A place, a book, a service, a product. Anything at all!
Monday, Sept. 26: Grab a guest post. Let's have a friend share our space for the day.
Tuesday, Sept. 27: Something that made you laugh or cry recently. It could be a video, a picture, a post, a memory. Anything that moved you.
Wednesday, Sept. 28: The top five pictures that illustrate your year so far.
Thursday, Sept. 29: Your Fab Five. Share your favorite bloggers/besties and tell us what you love about them! Share a link and give a shout out.
Friday, Sept. 30: Picture this, you've been stopped on the street by the photographer of Humans of New York, and he asks, "What advice would you give to a large group of people?" Share a picture of yourself along with the advice.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.