Oh Hey, Friday!


Hey Peachies! Happy Friday! Can I just tell you how excited I am for this weekend? It's been one crazy week and the weekend doesn't look like it's slowing down but I'm so ready for snuggling with my husband and sleeping in. Weekends are what my heart lives for. I love the quietness and productivity of the week but more than that I love the togetherness and wind down of the weekend. I get to celebrate my sweet "newly wed" cousin Saturday at her wedding shower and Sunday is eye doctor appointments for my guys so we're still busy but we get to be busy together and that fills my heart.

Before we all get started with our weekends i've got to share my Oh Hey, Friday post with the adorable Karli from September Farm.
Here's how the link up goes:
1 | grab this here snazzy summer-themed button and link back to Sept. Farm.
2 | link up your post at the bottom of Karli's post.
3 | tell all your friends + have a fantastic friday.


Oh Hey, Friday!

1. This week we welcomed a new member to our family. I now have a nephew! Wednesday we welcomed Baby Luke to the world. He wanted to make his appearance a little early (6 weeks). Baby and Mama are both doing wonderfully though. Our family is beyond blessed for a happy, healthy mama and baby. Sadly I don't have any pictures yet. I didn't think he was ready for selfies only hours after he was born but I assure you, he's seriously the cutest.

2. Social Media. Social media is wearing me out these days. I find myself only posting blog posts and checking in on my Sunshine Snail Mail event on Facebook lately. And checking for new pictures of Baby Luke. Facebook is a downer and I just don't have time for that in my life.
I have fallen back in love with Pinterest lately though.

3. T.V. Shows. I used to not be a tvaholic. I still don't think I am but I am so into Too Close To Home and I Love Kellie Pickler.
They are on two totally different ends of the spectrum-one is a Tyler Perry show about an Intern in the White House from a small town in Alabama (I won't give anything away-just watch it. It's awesome!) and the other is a reality show about former American Idol turned country star, Kellie Pickler. The Big Bang Theory starts back soon, too and i'm so excited about that. It's a show that I sit down with my guys and watch.

4. Happy Mail. Happy Mail is the way to my heart. I love opening the mail box and seeing fun packages. It just brings such joy to know that someone took time out of their day to think about you enough to go shopping for you and send you some sweet mail. Yesterday was happy mail day for me because my sweet friend Sarah sent me a care package because she knows that my life has been pure chaos since my son started back to school and she thought I could use a little pampering. She's truly a doll, y'all. When I opened my package with face masks, nail polishes, lip sticks, a yummy smelling candle and the most adorable to go coffee mug I felt like I had won the lottery. I wish this girl and I could get together and meet in real life because we're basically sisters. She knows me so well!


5. I'm doing my best to participate in Bailey from BraveLoveBlog's Blogtember Challenge. This week I've been posting a lot, I just haven't had the opportunity to share any of my posts on social media, other than through Buffer.

Here are my week's posts.
Blogtember:September's Goals
Joyful
In The Quiet Moments


Feel free to stop by my posts from this week and leave some love there, too. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Happy Friday.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.