In The Quiet Moments



You know those moments when everything around you is quiet but your mind is so loud? That's where i'm at. I've turned off my tv and all I can hear now is the ticking of my kitchen clock and the soft hum of my diffuser. I was working on one blog post but I stopped because I couldn't concentrate on writing that one so here I am writing this one.

In The Quiet Moments

I enjoy my sweet puppy's sleepy snuggles and how cute she is when she's curled up next to me.

I wonder if I'm doing okay at this wife thing and this mom thing. And being a daughter and friend and granddaughter and sister.

I really miss my brother that I haven't talked to in a few years.

I think about how proud I am of my other brother and sister in law as they embark on their new adventure in life. Parenthood.

I realize I am content with what I have.

I'm ready to be snuggled up in my hubby's arms.

I wonder what my sweet boy is doing at school right now.

I smile because I remember going to lunch with my best friend Friday.
And shopping with another friend Tuesday.

I am excited about the Sunshine Snail Mail event I put together with my friends.

I feel inspired because I was able to get back into the groove of blogging today.

I look at Instagram and smile at all the love and comments I need to respond to.

I pray for the happiness of all my family and friends (real life and blog).

I am thankful for a husband who supports all of my crazy ideas and dreams.

I am blessed.


Sometimes loves, you just need to be still and quiet your mind.

1 comment

  1. I also wonder about my role and how I am doing at the whole wife and mama thing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.