Blogtember: September Goals


Hi Peachies! Happy Monday. I hope you are all having a relaxing, labor free, Labor Day. I've been enjoying spending time on our back deck with my husband while he smokes a roast. It's a gorgeous day here and i'm enjoying this weather and convos with my hubby. It'm also enjoying getting some blogging done.

I'm getting caught up on the Blogtember prompts so i'm sharing my September Goals.

September Goals

Complete the Blogtember Challenge

Conquer my fear of vlogging

Plan the month out in my planner

Get ahead on blog posts

Spend one hour a day outside

Drink more water/yoga everyday

Have date night with my hubby at least twice

Open an etsy shop

Take the week of my first anniversary off from everything

Spend more time showing the love to my blogger friends

Do one act of kindness for someone else

Keep simplifying my life

Spend 15 minutes a day doing something for myself

Finish reading Amy Poehler's Yes Please

Work on more featured posts

Spend more days at home than out shopping/running errands

Finish the #simplystyledseptember Instagram challenge

Celebrate Women's Friendship Day

Let's help cheer each other on. What are some of your goals for September?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.