Cozy Fall Favorites


Today is my most favorite day of the year! Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration but this day is one of my favorite days of the year because it's the first day of fall. I love so much about this time of year. I love the colors of the leaves changing, the cool crisp air, apple dumplings with vanilla ice cream, pumpkin decorations, sweaters, boots, and plaid scarves. Actually all the plaid. Something about autumn feels cozy and I think that's why it's my favorite time of year. Don't get me wrong, I love summer just as much when it's time for it to roll around but fall is my jam. What I absolutely love the most about it are the celebrations. My husband and I's first anniversary is this coming Monday (9-26) then we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, my Dad's Birthday, and the Christmas season. I'm all about togetherness and cozyness and celebrations!

Today's prompt for Blogtember with Bailey from Brave Love Blog is fall favorites.
Share your must-haves for this season.

Enjoy the pictures



Willow loves all my fall favorites.



What are your fall favorites?




No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.