On Wednesdays We Confess


Hi Peachies! I hope you are having a Happy Wednesday. I'm about to Netflix and chill all day because this head cold has me feeling under the weather so chicken noodle soup and One Tree Hill it is. Today is also one of my favorite days because it's time for On Wednesdays We Confess
with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.



I Confess this is the first time i've been sick in four years and i'm over it.
I have zero patience for sitting still but I guess this is God's way of making me rest.

I Confess my husband is the best. When he got home from work last night he immediately started doing laundry.
Then he cooked dinner and took care of me for the night. I definitely got lucky with him.

I Confess I won a giveaway on Instagram on Monday.
Out of approx. 1,000 entrants I WON!!!
It's loaded with lots of beautiful make up products.
I can't wait to get it!

I Confess I also won a 35% off discount to Showered with Design's Etsy shop on Monday.
I bought the Boss Lady mug and can't wait to get it.

I Confess I'm super excited about the Shop Small Christmas event i'm putting together.
Stay tuned for more details coming soon.

I Confess I'm so bad at being patient and waiting for packages to come in the mail.
I'm still waiting on some boots to come that I ordered about two weeks ago. It's killing me.

I Confess homemade chicken noodle soup for breakfast is my jam today.

I Confess I'm so excited for Kenny Chesney's new album Cosmic Hallelujah.
I've been listening to snippets on iTunes and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I Confess I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday but I'm so far from ready to decorate.
I still have pumpkins on my front porch, y'all.

I Confess I haven't even thought of my goals for the month.

So there's that. I don't have much to confess today but feel free to share what you want to confess in the comments!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.