Ladies Stocking Stuffers


Hi Peachies! Can you believe that the count down to Christmas is on? I wasn't going to post anything Christmas related until after Thanksgiving but then I realized the amount of posts I wanted to publish on my favorite holiday ever and realized that there's no better time than now to start sharing the holiday happiness.

Gift guides are some of my favorite posts because I always find the prettiest items to add to my wish list or to buy for someone else. Since my family has always started with stockings on Christmas morning, I thought I would start this gift guide off with the best ladies stocking stuffers I could find. So get ready for all the girly, pink, make up products your heart can hold. I'm sure some if it will make its way to your wish list, too.





Soap & Glory Lid Stuff//OPI Breakfast at Tiffany's Mini Set//Macaroon Bake Shop Bath Fizzers//Rose Gold USB Charger//Elora Bow Gloves//Ginger Snaps Furry Pom Beanie//Pink Cashmere Travel Set//Beauty Rush Minty Shine//Stephanie May Wilson's The Lipstick Gospel//Twisted Peppermint Mini Candle//Glittery Sprinkles Wallet//State Glitter Chip Clips//Oats & Raspberry Coffee Sleeve

Oh, y'all! It's so hard not to add every single one of these items to my shopping cart. I'm dreaming of a stocking filled with all these pretty products. So share with me, what's on your stocking stuffer wish list?!?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.