Christmas Shop Small {Sonday Morning}



Hi Peachies! I'm glad you're back for another Christmas Shop Small feature. If you've been around a while then you know that Christmas and shopping small are two of my favorite things so I decided to combine the two and feature small shops and businesses on my blog for the holidays.
You can read Lisa from Showered With Desgin's post here & Brittney with Younique's post here. Be sure to check out their lovely boutiques for lots of amazing Christmas gifts for the special girlfriends, sisters and mothers in your life.

Today we have Sonseeharay from Sonday Morning Specialty Cakes & Items sharing some of her delicious desserts and home made body scrubs with us so let's get to her post now.



Hello Sonseeharay. Welcome to my blog sweet blog.

Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Sure; I am a Natural Health Consultant, Reiki Practitioner, and Certified Cake Decorator who is currently working on a degree in Health and Wellness. I have a passion for spending time with my family, the arts, natural health, and baking.

How did you pick your boutique name?
To be honest, the name just popped into my mind one morning while brainstorming.
I then decided to spell Sunday with an “o” (Sonday) as a play on my name.

What inspired you to open your boutique?
Well like I said before, I have a passion for natural health and baking so I decided to combine the two. I use all natural, wholesome, and [some] organic ingredients to make the healthiest treats for the stomach and skin.

What makes you most excited about owning your shop?
I am an artist at heart and I love being able to not only freely create but to also share my creations with the general public. It’s a really nice feeling to know that people think enough of my creations to want to spend money on them.

What inspires you to create new products?
I really don’t have one set inspiration; I just like to try different flavor and scent combinations.

What is your favorite item in your shop?
Must I pick one item? I love them all…


What is your best selling item in your shop?
Muffins (Pecan Pie muffins and Banana Nut muffins) and Peppermint Patty Hand Scrub


Can you share any sneak peaks of items coming soon?
I will be expanding my Paleo snack line as well as my Bread line (think Cinnamon Chip bread and Cranberry Nut bread).

Do you have any special promotions currently?
Three 4 ounce jars of body scrub for $10.

Can you ship your products?
can ship (paid for by the customer) the scrubs. I'm located in Houston, TX.

Where can our readers find you?
On Facebook Sonday Morning Specialty Cakes


Now that all our mouths are watering and we're dreaming of those incredible body scrubs go treat yourself.
If you are lucky enough to live close enough to her go treat yourself to some of her amazing cakes and sweets.
Dear friend, I'm going to need you to move back to Georgia so I can be your professional taste tester.

Merry Christmas season y'all. Go get your shopping done with all my fabulous ladies.










No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.