Monday Coffee Talk



Hi Peachies! Happy Monday loves. I hope you're all feeling inspired and happy today. I know Mondays usually aren't our favorite days but there is something good in everyday. Today I challenge you to find what makes you happy.

Here's some stuff that's made me happy lately.





I have found my blog inspiration again and have been posting like crazy.
Some of my favorite posts i've written lately are Christmas Shop Small {Showered With Design}, Christmas Shop Small {Younique}, & Oh Hey, Friday!

I'm thinking Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie needs to be made.
Thanksgiving dessert perhaps?

I'm wanting to buy these things for myself. NYX Angel Veil, Better Than Sex Mascara, Danielle Fringe Booties, Merry & Bright Sweatshirt, & Pink Leopard Scarf

I got these ColourPop lippies in the mail a couple weeks ago and I'm obsessed!

I went to my sweet friend's new boutique a couple weeks ago and came out of there with some of the cutest clothes ever. I'm obsessed.

I won an Instagram give away loaded with pretty make-up
a couple weeks ago. I've been in heaven ever since.

I've been listening to Kasey Musgraves A Very Kasey Christmas on repeat.
It's safe to say it's my new favorite Christmas album.

I'm obsessed with the Lady Gang Podcast. They're three bubbly, sassy, spunky ladies who get together and chat with celebrities and entrepreneurs. They're so much fun and inspiring. It's like hanging out with your girlfriends.

So there's my little list of happies. Tell me, what's been making you happy lately?

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.