On Wednesdays We Confess


Hi Peachies! Happy Wednesday! Does anyone else feel like they have a Thanksgiving hangover? I'm so exhausted and having such a hard time getting motivated to get anything done but all of our Christmas decor is out, so there's a win! You know what else is a win? On Wednesdays We Confess with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.

This week I'm confessing...

I Confess today is my daddy's birthday. He's one of my favorite humans in the world.
I'm so happy we get to go have dinner with he and my mom tonight.

I Confess today is our Willow pup's first birthday, too!
She'll be getting lots of treats and a couple gifts later.

I Confess I'm running off fumes and coffee this week.
Unfortunately, there's not enough coffee in the world.

I Confess my cute new glitter Christmas mug does help a little though.
Check it out on Instagram.

I Confess the laundry just won't quit.
I've done six loads in two days and I'm no where near done.
Anyone want to come do it for me?

I Confess all I want to do is snuggle on the couch with my tree lit and watch Hallmark Christmas movies.

I Confess I'm obsessed with Limited Edition Swamp Queen Tarte Palette.
It's at the top of my Christmas Wish list.

I Confess I'm pretty obsessed with my blog and interacting in my Instagram pods and Pinterest group boards.

I Confess I'm ecstatic for the I Love Lucy Christmas special on Friday night.

I Confess it's been raining here in Georgia for most of this week.
Usually the rain makes me so grumpy but since it hasn't rained here for 45 days, I'm loving it!

I Confess I haven't even started Christmas shopping.

I Confess I love seeing all the pretty lights lighting our street up this time of year.

I Confess i've never watched Gilmore Girls but I'm wanting to watch the reunion.
I'm wondering if I should just start from the beginning and binge watch them all?!?

I Confess the best feeling in the world is taking off my bra and make up at the end of the day.

I Confess my favorite $5 earrings my hubby bought me when we first started dating (don't worry, he's not cheap.
I picked them out and wanted them so he bought them for me) broke after 4 years of my wearing them daily.
I couldn't deal so I bought a similar pair on Etsy today. I can't wait to get that happy mail.

I Confess I want to be a #girlboss but I need a nap more.

So loves, those are my confessions this week.
What do you want to confess?



No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.