Christmas Shop Small {Mama Designed}


Hi Peachies! Happy Thursday! Is it me or is this the longest week ever? I have zero motivation after Thanksgiving week.
All I want to do is snuggle up and sleep. I have zero energy. Of course the rainy weather hasn't helped but we sure have needed it so i'm actually enjoying it with the windows open, candles lit, CMT music on the tv and only the soft glow of the lights from the Christmas tree.
I've been giving myself so much grace this week because i've needed it. The house is decorated for Christmas but there are are still six Christmas boxes in my kitchen, living room, and on the front porch that need to be put away. Usually this would make me a crazy person but right now I'm honestly too tired to care. I'm enjoying days like these and evenings snuggled in watching tv with my loves.

Do you know what else i'm enjoying? The Christmas Shop Small feature i've been hosting.
It has been so much fun for me to combine my passions of Christmas and shopping small to show off some of my fabulous friend's talents and small businesses. Today's featured lady is my sweet friend, Ashley from Mama Designed. She has the cutest printable signs ever! I'm obsessed and have quiet a few on my wish list.

So get cozy and let's chat with Ashley.

Hello Ashley. Welcome to my blog sweet blog.

Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I'm new into the field of childcare and going to school on line. In addition to being mom to two adorable little girls named Kenzie and Mina.
Over a year ago, I decided to open up my own digital/printables shop – MamaDesigned. You will find a lot of coffee related printables as well as Gilmore Girls and Bible verses!

How did you pick your Etsy name?
Well, my blog was That Southern Mama and then Mama’s Blessed… so when it came to my Etsy shop it just made sense. MamaDesigned

What inspired you to open your Etsy shop?
Making blogging buttons, images, and other blog related digital stuff! I have made a few invitations in the past as well.
I knew creating and offering digital printables would be fun as well as cheap and easy for my customers.

What makes you most excited about owning your shop?
Having people want and love what I create! And of course, having an extra source of income to suport my littles.

What inspires you to create new products?
Bible verses I love, COFFEE, favorite tv shows, and PINTEREST! 😛 I make things I like.
I know there are a lot of Jesus and coffee lovin’ people out there that will enjoy what I create!

What is your favorite item in your shop?
Right now I would say all my Gilmore Girls inspired art. I am pretty obsessed!

What is your best selling item in your shop?
The best-selling – Hello Gorgeous printable

What is your most popular selling item?
The Vicious Trollop print.

Can you share any sneak peaks of items coming soon?
I having a list of printable ideas that just keeps growing. So I plan to work on that but I do want to design recipe cards and bible study related printables. #GOALS

Do you have any special promotions currently?
For the month of December you can use the code – Christmas10 for 10 percent off your order.
Also, I will post discounts, any giveaways, and product info on my Facebook and Instagram.
Facebook.com/mamadesigned & Instagram.com/mamadesigned

Y'all, aren't Ashley's designs the best? I love that they are bright and happy and so pretty. The best part is you can instantly download them.
Do you have a teen/tween in your life? Your best friend? A Co-worker? You could easily print these designs out and add them into a pretty frame for a sweet gift so run over to Mama Designed and get your shopping on.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.