December//Guys Behind the Blog


Hi Peachies! I hope y'all are as excited about today's post as I am because it's the Guys Behind the Blog feature. My hubby enjoys answering these questions so much y'all and our conversations about them are always hilarious. So sit back and prepare to learn about my guy behind the blog.

1.) How do you spend the holidays? Any favorite traditions that you had growing up that you like to share with your family now?

With my wife, my kid and my puppy. Snuggled up in blankets, drinking coffee, watching movies, drinking cider, impromptu sing alongs, cooking and the part I hate the most; shopping.

We always watch the Peanuts christmas shows and we have Christmas on Christmas Eve.


2.) Do you prefer to have a real tree or a fake tree?

Real because it smells better. It's our tradition to go to the Farmer's Table the day after Thanksgiving and pick out our real tree.

3.) How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Did someone ruin it for you or did you find out on your own? Do you play Santa for your kids?

I was probably like 5. I found out on my own.
Me: How did you find out?
A: I found some of my Christmas presents in the trunk of my dad's car but I wasn't too upset because it was some of the stuff I wanted.
For the puppy I do. Our son is 13 now so we don't get to play Santa anymore.


4.) What is your favorite Christmas movie?

That's tough. I love A Christmas Story and also A Charlie Brown Christmas.
My favorite movie to watch when i'm wrapping presents is Die Hard.


5.) Office holiday party - take it or leave it?

Leave it.

Bonus Question - New Year's Eve...quiet evening at home or go out?

I prefer a quiet evening with my family but with lots of yummy food and snacks.


So y'all, now you know my hubby's Christmas traditions. We really are low key homebodies, y'all. We enjoy the coziness of the holidays and quietness of home.

We hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.