My Christmas Wish List



Hi Peachies! Can you believe Christmas is only a couple weeks away? Thanks to Etsy and a couple trips to Target, i've been getting some shopping done. Of course my wish list grows each time I enter a store. I can't help it, i'm just drawn to all the pretty things. So today i'm going to share with you what's on my wish list.



Leather Tassel Key Chain//Kate Spade Wellesly Camryn Bag//Gold Travel Mug//Victoria's Secret Shea Butter Hand Cream//Jewelry Organizer//Joanna Gaines Mug//Fringe Booties//Home Sweet Home Coffee Cozy//Happy Life Planner//Magnolia Story//Grace Not Perfection//Cricut Explore Air//Champagne Gummy Bears


As I was drafting this post I realized that this isn't even half of what's on my wish list, y'all. Ooops.

What are you hoping Santa brings you?






No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.