Christmas Shop Small {LuLaRoe}



Hi Peachies. Happy Tuesday. Our Christmas Shop Small feature is about to come to a close and I'm a little bittersweet about it. I've enjoyed featuring all of these lovely ladies and their small businesses over the last month. I've had nine of the sweetest ladies selling everything from skin care to baked sweets to make up, jewelry, and the prettiest printables ever. I'll be doing a round up post when the feature closes so stay tuned for that.

Today's featured lady is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet. I consider her part of my tribe in the blogging community. In fact, she has two blogs of her own Simply Love (lifestyle) and
Fawn + Linen (style for mommas and babies). When you visit her blogs you'll fall in love her her style and her genuine personality. She's all about simplicity and love and that speaks to my heart.

So let's get comfy and welcome Janelle.


Hello Janelle. Welcome to my blog sweet blog. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I am a wife, a new mom, a creative soul, and blogger. I live in Charlotte, North Carolina and taught school for nine years but have recently launched my own LulaRoe boutique and am loving it! I also love the beauty in life and am inspired by people, books, scandanavian decor, cafes, florals, photos, color, and living the most healthy life possible. I thrive in the thick of love and understanding the massive human impact each one of us most definitely has on one another. I light up and live in my truest passion when surrounded by people or when on i am on my yoga mat. I often feel like i was born in the wrong era (the 1940's are always calling my name! + add blogging!) and am attracted to anything - vintage. simply love.


What inspired you to become a part of the LuLaRoe community and become fabulous sales lady for the company?
I followed a few girls on the west coast for about a year and LOVED what I saw... it's creative, the clothes are cute/so comfortable, and I wanted to get business experience for future adventures. But most of all, I wanted something that allowed me to be with my son. It's been perfect for our family.


What does the LuLaRoe company stand for and what does it mean to you?
LulaRoe; where through fashion we create freedom, serve others and strengthen families. A place where lives are blessed and dreams achieved through love, confidence, purpose, and growth. And I have seen so much of this already. It means everything to me that family is so important to them.

What makes you most excited about sellingLuLaRoe?
Honestly, seeing people's eyes light up when they try on clothes and feel beautiful! Or the messages I receive about how happy and confident they feel when they wear the clothes- it's the best!!

If you could only wear one piece of clothing from LuLaRoe for the rest of your life, which product would it be? Why?
I adore the Amelia dress! It's comfortable, cute and perfect for everyday or for dressing up.
The pockets and zipper make it my absolute favorite.

What is your best selling item?
Our super soft leggings, Irma tunic, and Carly dress.


What is your favorite thing about the LuLaRoe, as a whole?
The community of people! The customers are fun and loyal and the other consultants are all about collaborating and need competing- I love this. They are there to help, inspire, and build you up.

How can all our readers see all the LuLaRoe products?
I have a VIP page on Facebook where I post giveaways, style ideas, and host online Pop-Up Shops.
VIP Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoejanellemonaco/

Are there any special LuLaRoe promotions currently?
I do giveaways all the time and offer free shipping on outfits regularly.

Do you host parties? If so can you tell our readers about how those work?
Yes! You can earn free clothes just by being a hostess. I offer you a pair of leggings for hosting (both online or in your home/my home) and then you earn 10% towards clothes for everything that is sold during your pop-up.

Lastly, how can my readers get in touch with you about ordering or booking a party?
You can always email me at janellemonaco.lularoe@gmail.com for anything at all!


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.