Husband Suggested Men's Stocking Stuffers



Hi Peachies! It's almost Christmas! It's almost Christmas! Even as I type that I cant really believe it myself. Weren't we just hanging out at the pool in our swimsuits? Yeah, I thought so, too but my calendar says otherwise so I guess it's time to get ready for all the Christmas cheer. In all seriousness, i'm already there. We spent last weekend decorating the inside and the outside of our house and we had our first Christmas party on Sunday but if you are anything like me then you've still got some shopping to do and thanks to my hubby, I have suggestions for the men in your life.

//Husband Suggested Outdoorsman Stocking Stuffers//




Krave Jerky//Magellan Socks//Mahogany Woods Cologne//Burt's Bees Hand Cream//Survival Bandana//Coleman Fire Starter//Kershaw Folding Knife//Mahogany Woods Body Wash//Coleman Mini Tool Set//Sunglasses//Smith & Wesson Flashlight//Coleman Compass//Academy Lighter//Magellan Gloves//Match Kit







No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.