Christmas Shop Small {Thirty-One}



Hi Peachies! I'm so excited because it's Thanksgiving week. Y'all, I love this time of year so much. I love the traditions and creating new memories. I love the cozyness and togetherness. I love the food and I absolutely love the presents. By now y'all know my love of Christmas and my passion for supporting small businesses and if you've been around here a while then you know I've combined the two for a special feature called Christmas Shop Small. I've featured four lovely ladies and their small businesses. I've had Lisa with Showered With Design, Brittney with Younique, Sonseeharay with Sonday Morning Cakes & Specialty Items and Christy with Rodan + Fields. Today we're sharing some girl talk with the sweet Carolyn about her ventures with Thirty-One Gifts so grab a mug of coffee and get cozy with us.


Hey Carolyn. Welcome to my blog sweet blog. I'm so happy to have you here so we can learn about Thirty-One. Let's jump in!

What inspired you to become a part of the 31 community and become fabulous sales lady for the company?
I had never sold anything when I decided to join 31. I loved the product and was searching for some additional income to help pay for infertility treatments and adoption options when I started Thirty-One. It changed my life. Bags, Personalization and being with other woman fit my personality. I loved how they built others up with the products and being associated with the company in any role you have. They laid out every step to get me started, rewarded me for everything I accomplished and encouraged me to reach for the next step. I am blessed to be a Thirty-One Gifts Senior Director with a team of ladies that I get to return the blessings to and help them start their businesses.

What does the 31 company stand for and what does it mean to you?
The motto of the company is Celebrate, Encourage and Reward Woman. How awesome is that? It has given me a positive purpose in life. I get to associate with other positive woman in an environment that brings people together for good. Encouraging young girls and woman to be better in life is a main goal with our Thirty-One Gives Foundation.

What makes you most excited about selling 31?
The people I get to associate with. HANDS DOWN. I love my customers, hostesses, team members, and my leaders. I never imagined 7 yrs ago I would gain a world of confidence in myself and friendships of women from all over the country. I get to be a national recruiter, sales person, in serve in an upper leadership role and provide a full time income with the purchase of that $99.00 kit.

If you could only use one piece of 31 for the rest of your life, which product would it be?
Our large utility. There are so many uses I can not just name one. I use it every day. One stays in my car, in each of our closets, in the pantry, in the garage, etc etc etc

What is your best selling item?
The top 3 that come to my mind are the Lunch thermal tote, the zip top organizing utility tote and the large utility.

What is your favorite thing about the 31 products, as a whole?
The quality! We have a 90 day guarantee on all of products you purchase.

31 products are very versatile. Can you share one product and all the ways you can think of to use it?
Our Zip Top Organizing Utility Tote is a great versatile bag. I have seen them used as diaper bags, teacher bags, gym bags, traveling toiletry bags, purses, work tote, gardening tool bag, and a mobile office. The outside pockets, long handles and the zipper closure make it easy to fit any lifestyle need.

How can all our lovely readers see all the beautiful 31 products?
You can check out our current catalog, monthly specials and promotions on my website- www.bagsbycarolyn.com

Are there any special 31 promotions currently?
We run monthly customer and hostess specials. For November when you spend $35.00 you can get our large zipper pouch for 5.00 or our Zip top Utility Tote for $10.00

** As a special for the blog readers-Contact me to order and mention this blog and you will get FREE shipping **

Lastly, how can my readers get in touch with you about ordering or booking a party?
Carolyn Champion 678-697-5478 www.bagsbycarolyn.com or carolyns31gifts@yahoo.com



Ladies, I can tell y'all that Carolyn really is the sweetest. She's my personal thirty one consultant and I can't say enough nice things about her. She's incredible at what she does. I'm also in love with the thirty one brand. I have several large utility totes, that's hands down my favorite product. We use them for grocery shopping, taking food to and from get togethers, as a beach bag. You name it!! I also have this Midway Hobo that I love. Honestly I have so may thirty one bags that I'd have to do a separate blog post just to show you all of them. I'm totally down for that if you're interested.

So ladies, if you're looking for a gift for anyone on your list;
men included check out Carolyn's Thirty-One catalog.
Share in the comments below one thing off your Thirty-One wish list.


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.