On Wednesdays We Confess


Hi Peachies! Happy Wednesday! We're one day away from Thanksgiving y'all and I could not be happier! I'm ready for Thanksgiving morning coffee and snuggles with my sweet hubby and endless food and sweets all day long. You know what else makes me happy? On Wednesdays We Confess with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.

This week I'm confessing...

I Confess not having to wake up to an alarm clock is the most glorious feeling in the world.
Give me all the puppy snuggles in bed, under a mountain of blankets all morning long!

I Confess I'm already making an apple pie and an oreo cheesecake for Thanksgiving but I'm worried that I won't get any pecan pie at our second Thanksgiving dinner.
Would it be wrong to make a third pie; a pecan pie so I can have it all? #caloriesdontscountonthanksgiving

I Confess tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm ready to bring on the stretch pants and gobble til I wobble.

I Confess I'm trying to find the Bubble & Charm line of body products that Target sells.
Our Target put it all on clearance and now it's gone. I found it on Amazon but the prices are ridiculous.

I Confess I'm feeling like a #girlboss for getting three blog posts for the week done on Sunday.

I Confess I'm obsessed with Monday's Ladies Stocking Stuffers post.

I Confess we went to my brother and sister in laws house on Saturday and my brother gave my son a ton of clothes. That made this mama of an ever growing teenage boy super happy!

I Confess I finally watched Finding Dory with my sister in law on Saturday and it was everything I thought it would be and so much more. It's my new favorite movie. #obsessed

I Confess I can't get the song "I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas" out of my head.

I Confess I'm obsessed with Pinterest again. I've joined a couple group boards and am really loving networking this way.

I Confess I'm so ready to take the pumpkin decor down and put up my Christmas decorations.
I've already been watching Hallmark Christmas movies and listening to Kacey Musgrave's A Very Kacey Christmas album.

I Confess I'm loving my NYX Love in Paris eyeshadow palette from my Mug Swap partner.

I Confess I'm obsessed with blankets. I pretty much collect/hoard them. My new favorite is my $15 Dollar General find. I'm not too proud y'all!

I Confess Lady Gaga's new album, Joanne, is pretty much my jam lately.

I Confess i'm also obsessed with the Lady Gang podcast. Go check them out and be prepared for laughter and endless me too moments!


So those are my confessions. Share yours in the comments and have a Happy Wednesday loves!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.