On Wednesdays We Confess


Hi Peachies! Happy day after the election. I hope you all survived and are holding up after yesterday.
It's the coldest day we've had here so far so i'm snuggled up, blogging and binge watching mindless tv and I could't be happier about that.
These days are my favorites. I crave these days to soothe my soul and recharge.

You know what else soothes my soul and makes me happy? On Wednesdays We Confess with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.



Today I Confess

I Confess I am so glad the elections are over. It really hurts my heart to see people I care about being so mean and hate filled towards each other over this. We're all in this together so we really should rally together and help each other through.

I Confess I'm loving all the beauty and make up products I won from an Instagram contest last week.
A full post is coming soon on that.

I Confess I'm practically living in my leggings now.
I'm especially loving my Simple Addictions leggings.
They're so soft and reasonably priced, too!

I Confess I started a Christmas Shop Small collaboration with friends and family members who have small businesses.
Yesterday was my first post with Lisa from Showered With Design.
I'm so excited to support them and watch their businesses grow!

I Confess I haven't started Christmas shopping this year. I need to get on that soon.

I Confess I'm so ready to start my holiday baking. I can't wait to make cookies and candy with my mom this year.

I Confess I don't even have November's goals thought out. Maybe November's goals are just to keep up with life.

I Confess I'm so excited that it finally feels like fall here!

I Confess I have a fun affiliate in the works for the blog.

I Confess I'm dying to have my family's pictures taken by our barn for Christmas cards. This needs to happen soon!

I Confess I got my ColourPop Out And About
lip set in the mail the other day and I am obsessed! Now I have my eyes set on the Foxy Lip Kit and the Mile High Shadows.

I Confess I am obsessed with my new phone case, too!


So those are my confessions. Share yours with me and have a Happy Wednesday!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.