Christmas Shop Small {Showered With Design}



Hi Peachies! If there are two things I love it is Christmas and supporting small businesses. I have a very soft spot in my heart for supporting small businesses so this year for the holiday season I had the idea to bring my two loves together so I reached out to all my friends and some Etsy shop owners and came up with the idea to feature them on my blog between now and Christmas.

There are a range of products that will be featured and some of them are even giving away incredible discounts so be sure to stay tuned for that. I'm so excited to get this party started and to help us kick it off today is Lisa from
Showered With Design.



Hello {Lisa}. Welcome to my blog sweet blog.

Can you tell us a little about yourself?

Hello! My name is Lisa and I started blogging in 2011 over at Showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com. I had NO idea what I was doing or how I wanted my blog to be. So it's mostly my real life, randoms, lifestyle type of blog that I also incorporated design into it! In 2014 I took the plunge and opened up my etsy shop! (www.etsy.com/shop/showeredwithdesign) I started only selling aisle runners and wedding realated items and then incorporated cups, mugs, ring dishes and more and it took off from there! I also have an additional site: showeredwithdesign.com with some boutique-style items! It's still in the works but I cannot wait to show you what's in store! (I also have items on my main site that I do not have in my etsy shop)

How did you pick your Etsy name?
From my blog. I graduated with a BA degree in Graphic Design, so anything art/design related just made sense! I wanted it to be a design blog, but moved more towards lifestyle. Once I get more free time, I want to get back to what I originally wanted to post- Design and DIY projects!

What inspired you to open your Etsy shop?
My blog. Sound familiar? Haha. My blog truly inspired me to create my etsy shop. I just didn't know what I wanted to sell, but once I found my niche, I knew exactly what I wanted it to be.

What makes you most excited about owning your shop?
I love creating and designing new things! I could craft all day long. I love creating things for others and seeing the excitement of someone receiving something super cute, girly, and handmade. I love being in control, and being able to show my customers that they are special.

What inspires you to create new products?
Honestly, life. I will be out driving to the store and idea sparks and I have to write it down right away before I forget. {I struggle with having the worst memory ever, lol!} But I could literally just look at something as simple as a tree and have an idea.

What is your favorite item in your shop?
My favorite... that's a tough one! But I am LOVING my "Boss Babe" travel coffee cup. It's glitter dipped, glamorous, and SO perfect for all you Boss babes 😉

What is your best selling item in your shop?
The "Does This Ring Make Me Look Engaged?" Mug. This is THE most requested item. You can customize your font colors and choose a glitter color. It's really fun to create something that's JUST what you wanted.

Can you share any sneak peaks of items coming soon?
Of course! I have a TON of new items coming soon. (Just in time for the Holidays)


I also showcase New products and special VIP exclusive deals on my facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118122805279565/

Do you have any special promotions currently?
Yes! I have major savings and deals in my facebook group, but because you are a Peachy Keen reader, use code PEACHYKEEN to receive 35% off your order at etsy.com/shop/showeredwithdesign

Where can our readers find you?
fb group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118122805279565/
fb page: facebook.com/showeredwithdesign
instagram: @showeredwithdesign
etsy:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShoweredWithDesign


I can tell you that Lisa is such a kind heart and so talented. She's got all your coffee mug and pretty monogrammed needs covered for the holidays. I hope you enjoy her products as much I have. When I went to her page to order something for myself it took me forever to make a decision on what one item to get because I want it all. I've got the Boss Lady mug now and love it. What's better than coffee in the morning? Coffee with a touch of sparkle!

Happy shopping y'all! Go treat yourself to a sparkly new mug today. You deserve it!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.