Oh, Hey Friday!


Hi Peachies! Can we all pour a glass of wine and cheers to Friday? I'm so ready for some chillaxin' and blog planning but first it's time for Oh Hey Friday! with the sweet and bubbly Karli from September Farm.

I haven't participated in this link up in so long y'all so I have some super fun things to share.



one.
This picture of my favorite Willow pup melts my heart.
Fall finally showed up here in Georgia and my girl isn't a fan.
You can find her curled up under a blanket at any time of the day.


two.
I have found my new favorite fall outfit.
I've been on a shopping spree lately and have a post on what all i've bought in the works soon.


three.
After a year and two months, I finally got wedding pictures printed out and put into an album and frames. Huge accomplishment! My hubby was so happy this morning when he saw an actual wedding picture in the frame on our dresser instead of the random family that came with the frame.


four.
November's Goals.
Can we talk about the fact that it's now November 11th and I haven't done a goal's post?
No joke, I haven't been sick in four years but November 1st came and BOOM!
I got a severe head cold.
I've just started feeling like myself again this week and that's why I got so far behind in November already.
Anyway, November's Goals are pretty simple because, with the holidays starting I'm already going to have a full plate...

+ Create folders in my gmail inbox and organize all my messages
+ Make Thanksgiving Menu
+ Have all my Thanksgiving food prepped in advanced
+Get family Christmas pictures made
+ Put wedding photos in album
+ Clean car {inside and out}
+ Read one chapter a week in the two books i'm reading
+ Start Christmas shopping
+ Get more active in my group Pinterest boards

Pretty easy. I think I can accomplish all these tasks.

five.
This week I started a Christmas Shoping Small collaboration on my blog. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have such a huge heart for shopping small so I thought i'd combine the two and feature them on my blog.

This week I featured Lisa from Showered With Design and Brittney with Younique.
You can read their posts here and here.


Happy Friday Loves! I hope your weekend is filled with all the happiness and sweetness your heart can hold.


No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.