October Currently


Hi Peachies! Happy Halloween! I hope you are getting ready to take your littles out for some tricks and treats. My heart is kinda broken because my little is a teenager now and he's not into dressing up and trick or treating. Sad mom here but I am kinda looking forward to hiding out with my hubby and son tonight and not dealing with sugar highs. Sorry. Not sorry. I kinda sound like the Halloween Grinch but I still love this holiday, I'm just living vicariously through all of y'all's pictures of your superheroes and princesses.

Before you run out the door to all your Halloween festivities I want to share my October Currently.



Currently

Enjoying...supporting small shops and businesses.

Wishing For...more fall weather. It's back up in the high 80s here.
I'm wanting to wear all my new vests, scarves and sweaters.

Loving...my hubby and our sweet life together and the She Reads Truth devotionals.

Looking Forward To...my son's next day off school.

Smelling...Breathe Ease oil in my diffuser.

Wearing...Don't Make Me Get On My Broom Baseball tee and denim shorts.

Feeling...relaxed and inspired.

Bookmarking...tee shirts I want to make with my mama's cricut, Christmas ideas for my hubby, DIY Palette ideas, and The Coat of Many Colors Christmas Special reminders.

Reading...Boss Girl by Sophia Amoruso & You and Me Forever by Francis & Lisa Chan.

Watching...I Love Kellie Pickler.

Listening (to)...tv and the sound of my dishwasher running.

Eating...nothing yet but I am about to grab a bowl of left over Gumbo from last night.

Cooking...nothing yet. Probably steaks for dinner though.

Drinking...sweet tea because, after all, I am a southern girl.

Texting...No one right now.

Pinning...

Instagramming...

Snapchatting...Christmas decor at the stores and my new Swell bottle from my hubby.

Tweeting...blog posts.

Starting...to plan out November in my planner and putting together a shop small series for my blog for the holidays.

Finishing...catching up on laundry. Even though it never really ends.

Loving these purchases...a blog post will be coming soon on this but i'm loving my new jeans, shirts, and vests i've bought lately.

Using these essential oils...Cold & Flu and Breathe Ease.

This Is My Jam...Setting the World on Fire by Kenny Chesney and Pink.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.