On Wednesdays We Confess


Hi Loves! Happy Wednesday. Can you believe it's October already? September flew by in a heartbeat.
I'll do an up-date post soon about what's been going on with me lately but today it's all about confessions with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.

Can you believe it's been over a month since my last confessions post?

I Confess i'm in a blogging slump after Blogtember. It was so easy to have prompts to write about the entire month. Now i'm at a loss.

I Confess i've gained every bit of weight back that I lost for my wedding last year. It's time to fight back and get myself back into shape now.

I Confess that this fall weather has me seriously swooning! I'm loving life with my windows open all day every day.

I Confess that fall is my favorite time of year to be in the kitchen cooking. My husband is happy with that.
However, we need to start eating healthier so if you have any healthy recipes send 'em my way.

I Confess I got spoiled having my husband home all week last week. The struggle is real this week.

I Confess I saw an old friend from high school yesterday and we picked up right where we left off. That made my heart happy.

I Confess I have about 5 un-answered texts from yesterday that I need to respond to still.

I Confess I need to get out and walk but i'm a little scared of all the clowns rumored to be hanging around.

I Confess i'm in need of some sunshine time on my front porch today.

I Confess i'm in love with the Bubble & Charm line from Target. I just got the Poppies & Posies lotion yesterday. It smells amazing.

I Confess i'm also in love with all the fall lip colors i've been stocking up on.

I Confess it makes my heart happy to send out cheer mail to loved ones when they're going through a difficult time.
It makes me just as happy as it does the receiver. Yesterday I gave my sweet friend a cheer package and posted this on Instagram.


I Confess I dare you to do one random act of kindness for someone you love with week then tag me in a post on Instagram

Happy Wednesday! Share your confessions with me in the comments below.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.