Coffee Talk



Happy Tuesday Loves! I hope the weekend treated you well and you are all rested up and ready to take on the week.
We had a fun, low key weekend and loved every second of it.

Friday night we went to see my brother, sister in law, and baby nephew. We took them dinner and hung out with them for a few hours, just eating, talking, and loving on baby Luke. It was a wonderful laid back night.

Saturday we realized our son had no fall clothes that fit him and since it's now 60 degrees when we go to school in the mornings he needed jeans. So we took him clothes shopping then we went grocery shopping. It was a whole day of shopping and family togetherness, which is always fun. We ended the day eating chili on the porch and talking to our sweet neighbor while Dylan played with his robots with the dog. Fun times. We're a bunch of partiers around here y'all!

Sunday the weather was gorgeous. It was very fall and sunny. Too pretty to sit inside all day. I spent my morning making 3 dozen donut and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins then we decided to take our Willow girl to my mom and dad's where we could sit around outside and let her run with my mom and dad's dogs. We ended our night again, by sitting on the porch eating homemade chicken noodle soup and talking to our sweet neighbor. Our weekend was so relaxing and full of time with the ones we love. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. I feel so relaxed and ready to take on the week now.




It's been a long while since i've done my Morning Coffee Talk but here I am today to talk about whatever randomness my heart desires so go grab a cup of coffee and get cozy with me.

The presidential debates. Heavens help us. I'm so ready for November to come along so that all this will be over. That's not to say that I don't care about the future of our country. I do. I'm just tired of all the tearing each other down over it. I will never say who I'm voting for nor will I ever make the threat "If you're voting for ____ then i'm done being friends with you." I'm not saying one candidate is right and the other is wrong and I will not sink to the level of narrow mindedness of losing friends over this. Difference of opinions is what makes the world go round, just stop trying to conform everyone to your ideas and respect everyone's opinions. Not just those who agree with you.

Illusion of Choice I came across this infographic on Facebook the other day and found it very interesting. I thought it was so amazing how about 10 big name brands are in control of hundreds of other smaller brands. I'm blown away and fascinated by this.

psychology behind color choice also fascinated me.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are my weakness. I only make them this time of year but they get made often. They are so moist and mouth watering good! I made a batch yesterday (12 and 1/2 dozen) and have shared them with my parents, my grandma, our neighbor and my in laws. Everyone has raved about how good they are and we're not really big pumpkin fans around here so if you only make one pumpkin recipe this year, let this be the one.

Leggings season is here and i'm in desperate need of new leggings. I'm dying over these LuLaRoe
Holiday Reindeer leggings. Actually i'm just dying over LulaRoe Leggings in general.

This wreath has inspired me to make my own. My hubby actually has made me the wreath now we're just trying to find succulents to put on it. I'm thinking about going with faux succulents so that the wreath will last longer.

I'm trying to re-vive my Recipe Swap on Facebook. If y'all want to join then send me a request and a message letting me know how you found me. We're all about sharing recipes here so stop by and find something yummy to cook tonight and leave your favorite recipes, too!

Yesterday my mom and I got crafty with her Cricut and made me the cutest Halloween design for a shirt. It's similar to this.

While i'm typing this post i'm also creating my own version of this glittery nail manicure. Look on my Instagram for the completed look.

If you love sassy southern girls and music as much as I do then check out this new artist I just found on Spotify. Aubrie Sellers

Have a Happy Tuesday and leave me a link to something you love right now.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.