On Wednesdays We Confess


Happy Wednesday Loves!



I Confess I'm seriously addicted to the new tv show American Housewife.
It's been a long time since I've been hooked on a tv show but this one is it for me. I feel like this is so my life!

I Confess I've been buying new fall clothes but I haven't actually worn them anywhere yet. Ha! #momlife

I Confess All those new clothes have made for awesome #simplystyledoctober outfits for the Instagram Challenge though.
They've also inspired a blog post {coming soon}.

I Confess I love shopping on line. I hate waiting on those purchases to be delivered.

I Confess I actually have a couple posts drafted for November and I'm super excited about that!

I Confess I've been loving taking pictures for Instagram lately.

I Confess I've been really quiet lately. I just needed that time to reflect and get inspired again.
I'll say, it worked because I feel so inspired and full of new ideas.

I Confess having my house clean makes my life so much happier.
I'm weird like that, I guess.

I Confess I'm begging my husband to smoke some more chickens soon.
I'm craving smoked chicken and cranberry salad so bad.

I Confess I've been on a cleaning spree.
I've got a bag of clothes going to a friend and coffee mugs up for grabs.

I Confess I'm trying to adopt the "buy something, get rid of something else" way of living.
I'm trying to be all about simplicity.

I Confess I'm looking forward to seeing all of everyone's Halloween pics.
We aren't doing anything this year and it was my idea but I can live vicariously through everyone else.

I Confess I'm ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.
It's my favorite time of year! I love walking down the Christmas aisles of all the stores!!
I puts a big smile on my face!

I Confess I hope you are all having an amazing Wednesday!

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.