Oh Hey, Friday!



Hey Sweet Friends! We did it! We made it to Friday! I feel like this has been the longest week I've had in a while. Maybe it's because Sunday is my birthday and my sweet husband has a weekend full of fun planned for us but i'm so happy it's finally Friday! Tomorrow morning the festivities begin with a shopping trip to the outlets {Hello Kate Spade. Hello Coach. Hello Bath & Body Works} and Sunday my hubby is cooking ribs. He also ordered me a cookie cake and my parents are coming to our house to celebrate so be on the look out for lots of fun pictures coming to an Instagram near you.

So, to kick off the weekend, I'm here with Oh Hey, Friday with the sweet Karli from September Farm. So get snuggled in and let's talk all things Friday!


Oh Hey, Friday!


1. Fun Fact

I live for birthdays. I adore any reason to eat cupcakes, donuts, and cookies.



2. Good Week/Bad Week

Good Week-I got re-grammed by my affiliate Mieroglyph Apparel

Bad Week-it's not that bad, really but last night I started to panic a little after my son's high school meeting last night. I can't believe in just a few month i'll have a 9th grader and yeah, it freaks me out more than a little.



3. Happy Mail




4. Fave Insta Post




5. Coffee & Blog Posts

Monday Morning Coffee Talk & My Birthday Wish List//The Happy List-Mistle//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #78//February Goals

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.