The Happy List-Kirstie

Hi Sweet Friends! I hope y'all are having a happy Tuesday. I know I sure am because I'm getting to do one of my favorite posts; The Happy List. Today i'm getting the chance to feature Kirstie from Enlightenment for Schmucks so get cozy with us and see what's making Kirstie happy lately.


It’s amazing the strength that practicing gratitude brings to my everyday world. That’s why I jumped at the chance to be part of this amazing group of women who are sharing and caring about all the beautiful aspects of life that make us so happy, centered, and grounded in Spirit. Today I’ve come up with my own Six Serenity-Boosters that make me so thankful to be part of this planet.




My Cats
As a long-standing member of the Crazy Cat Lady Club, I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention my two feline friends and their step-brother. All three of them are the epitome of unconditional love, playfulness, and that special kind of zen that can only come from sleeping 16 hours a day. They comfort me, wake me up without an alarm, and remind me of the importance of a mid-day catnip (them) and chocolate (me) break to help rejuvenate the Soul.


Our Blog’s Dream Project of the Month Winners
When I started blogging, it was always with the understanding that it was meant to lift us all up together. The amazing talent and the generous spirits of our Dream Project of the Month winners have helped me keep going during challenging times. Being able to create a platform for fellow-dream seekers, no matter how small, is my own dream come true. I’m so appreciative for their inspiration.


My Newest Coffee Mug
I’ve been dealing with some tough issues this past month, and sometimes the littlest things make the biggest difference. The ‘WARNING: I have an Attitude and I know How to use it!” lettering on this mug has helped me remember my own natural hoospah, and has ‘rebooted’ my motivation to keep on keeping on. My dear friend Jen gave me this for my birthday this past August, despite my pleas for her to help me break my coffee mug collecting addiction. Now, I’m so glad that she did. Thank you Jen.


Radical Forgiveness

This deeper twist on forgiveness means we have to forgive everyone of everything. Woo – not an easy task. Yet when I stumbled across this concept last month and began to apply it to my life, it became a super-accelerator for healing the hurts that were threatening to overwhelm me. I’m not only thankful for finding this amazing tool, but I’m also grateful to myself for doing the work to integrate radical forgiveness into my everyday life.


The Internet
Weird to say this, but being 42 years old, I remember a time when connecting with like-minded individuals was so much more challenging. The inspiring women and men I’ve met online who are determined, despite all the challenges, to entrepreneur their way to success has enabled me to do the same. I love the collaborative spirit and the cooperation I find online!


Mother Earth
Sometimes we get so caught up in our own personal lives that we forget about the bigger picture. Lately though, I’ve been remembering to appreciate the beauty of the rain, the astounding colors of a sunset, and the centering stillness that a hike at the park brings into my life. I do my best writing when fresh air flows through my lungs, and the meditative melodies of Mother Nature are a priceless gift that I’m ever appreciative to experience.


Namaste,
Kirstie


Thank you Kirstie for sharing your Happy List with us and thank you loves for checking out Kirstie's post. I hope you all go check out her blog and support her!



Kirstie Ganobsik launched the spiritual/self-help blog ENLIGHTENMENT FOR SCHMUCKS in the spring of 2015. She is an author of the anthology Traveling Toward Enlightenment: Where the Road Intersects the Soul, a writer at BlogMutt, and a freelancer. She’s written several guest posts, including Getting to Know Our “Gut” Chakra and How to Scare Gratitude Out of Hiding. Her first full-length book entitled Stumbling Towards Enlightenment is due out in late 2017. She is an auntie to seven nieces and nephews, a Mom to two fur babies, and a lover of all things coffee. She aims to one day use the proceeds from her writing career to open a Purpose School & Spiritual Center to assist more people in finding and fulfilling their purpose on earth.




No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.