Life Lately-February Edition



Hi Sweet Friends! Can you believe another month has already flown by? It's been a month full of birthday celebrations and togetherness for us and I can't think of any better way to spend my month. Other than birthday celebrations, it's been a pretty un-eventful month.


+Life Lately+

- I turned 35 earlier this month. My hubby took me shopping for a new Coach purse and quiet the haul from Bath & Body Works then he bought me a cookie cake, 3 dozen flowers and made me smoked ribs. It was an amazing weekend full of celebrating and coziness. I wouldn't have traded a thing.

- We also celebrated my hubby's birthday (I'm 12 days older) with another low key evening at home.

- I have two collaborations in the works for the blog coming in the next couple months.

- I'm learning how to grow my blog through Pinterest and I fell for InstaStories.


+Currently+


-Enjoying...having my hubby home for the last 4 days.
Day dates and trips to Lowes are my favorites.

-Wishing For...the weather to warm back up in to the high 70s again.
Winter returned and i'm not a fan.

-Loving...my Cricut. I've had the best time making shirts and decals lately.


-Looking Forward To...building our house so I can decorate.
Walking through Lowes yesterday gave me a spark of excitement.

-Smelling...White Mocha body spray.

-Wearing...black Jesus & Coffee sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

-Feeling...a little sad. My hubby went back to work today and i'm missing him.

-Bookmarking...


-Reading...Boss Girl by Sophia Amoruso

-Watching...Little Big Lies.

-Listening (to)...the tv.

-Eating...pita chips and hummus.

-Cooking...chili.

-Drinking...sweet tea. I'm savoring my last day of sweets.

-Texting...no one. It's been oddly quiet today.

-Pinning...


-Instagramming...


-Snapchatting... my finds at Bargain Hunt today.

-Tweeting...blog posts and current pictures.

-Starting...to cut sugar from my diet and eat more raw foods.

-Finishing...some blog posts.

-Loving these purchases...I've really been trying not to spend on things I don't need but I did get the Swamp Queen Palette by Tarte for my birthday from one of my sweet friends and am obsessed with it! It's worth every penny!


-Using these essential oils...Tension and Aches and Pains are always go tos in this house.

-This Is My Jam...Paris by The Chainsmokers

+Coffee & Blog Posts+

Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #77 //On Wednesdays We Confess//Heartmade By Emily//Oh Hey, Friday!//Monday Morning Coffee Talk + My Birthday Wish List//The Happy List-Mistle//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #78//February Goals//Oh Hey, Friday!//Messy Mondays//The Happy List-Melissa//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #79//Monday Morning Coffee Talk//The Happy List-Kirstie//Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party #80//On Wednesdays We Confess//February//Guys Behind the Blog


+Blogger's Inspiration+


Winer Must Haves by Eat, Drink & Be Mary//Pouring Into Others by The Modern Tulip//How To Grow Your Blog With Pinterest by Keating Bartlett//The 7 Blush /outfit Items You Need To Transform Your Wardrobe by Her Tasty Life



+Playlist+






No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.