The Happy List-Melissa

Hi Sweet Friends! I hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's Day with the people you love most. The world of blogging has opened me up to so many new friendships to celebrate and what better way than to feature one of my newest, sweetest blogging friends so get cozy and read all about what's making my sweet friend, Melissa from Primp and Prime Beauty happy lately. While you're at it, be sure to subscribe to her amazing You Tube Channel.


1. Becoming a new mom for a third time. When we welcomed our third son to our family in November, it has just made life so much more enjoyable. The #1 thing in life that I love is being a mom.

2. My other 2 sons. They are the best big brothers to our newest addition, and warm my heart everyday. They make me laugh non stop, but can also drive me nuts and I love it.

3. Coffee & cute coffee mugs. Coffee makes me happy all day everyday lol especially with the sleepless nights I have and early morning wake up times. Coffee mugs have also become a happy addiction b/c I keep finding ones with the cutest sayings on them.

4. My Happy Planners. Keeping my life organized makes me very happy. I love having everything in order.

5. Growing my blog Primp And Prime Beauty. My blog is not only my business, but my passion. I love learning more and more on how to expand it, and all of the opportunities it has been giving me lately.

Thank you Melissa for sharing your happy list. We have so much in common!


Y'all be sure to visit Melissa's blog and follow her social media accounts. She's truly a doll!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Xo

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.