Friday, August 14, 2015
Oh, Hey Friday!
Hey Lovelies. Guess what day it is? It's Fri-YAY!!! My week has been amazing. I feel like a new girl. I've been doing Cize and a 5 day clean eating challenge with my sweet friend and brother's sister in law Kristen this week & I couldn't feel better.
It's also been our first full week of school. I can say that's gone exceptionally well for us! However, I have learned a few things this week.
1. I actually don't hate mornings.
2. I actually enjoy working out.
3. I'm thankful for Kristen & her 5 day clean eating group.
4. You can't replace cream cheese with greek yogurt.
5. Pizza is the best thing ever when you're eating clean.
6. Shaun T's Cize will kick your booty.
7. I'm still a white girl with no rhythm.
8. I may need help shampooing my hair after these work outs.
9. My sister in law, Jordan, is better than yours.
It also means it's Oh, Hey Friday! time with the always adorable & bubbly Karli who blogs over at September Farm.
Oh, Hey Friday!
You can join or just check out her fabulous blog. If you do you should read it from start to finish, you're sure to laugh, smile, and nod in agreeance the whole way through. She's a bubbly, gem of a person & that's just what I know from her blog. She keeps life real.
How does this link up work?
1. Well first off you list 5 things. They can be as random as you want or all about one subject, there are no real rules here.
2. You link up your post at the bottom of hers, not mine. I'm not that fancy.
3. Then you grab the button, from below & add it to yours.
4. Then you spread the word about your blog, her blog, and everyone else's you want.
(I added that part-duh!)
Here are my Fabulous Five on this Happy Fri-YAY!
1. I've recruited my girl Crystal to help with hair and make-up for my wedding. So Saturday we went to see her and her honey's new home and hada trial run of hair and make-up w/ a side of wine. Our guys wanted to run to Frye's (an electronics store) & while they were gone we had girl time. Crystal even introduced me to Snapchat.
2. My sweet sweet aunt gave me a ton more succulents and flowers for my front porch. I love them so so much! I'm not sure my fiancee feels the same but plants are still better than a puppy ;)
3. After Saturday, which I enjoyed so much, I've stepped up my make-up game this week and have even started wearing nicer clothes. Usually i'm home all day so under armor shorts and tanks it is but this week i've stepped it up. I feel so much better and happier when i'm looking/feeling cute.
4. My Insta/Facebook post from Wednesday.
There's beauty in the little things if only you stop to notice. 🌸 I wasn't in the best mood this morning but I was determined to change that. After my morning work out I decided I was going to clean my car, after I did that I was still in s bad mood but as I turned the corner to put the water hose away I looked in the Rose of Sharon and saw butterflies & bees flitting & fluttering around. 🌸 it caught my attention and I stopped to snap a few pics. I can't tell you how this simple thing changed my whole attitude. I was reminded of how blessed I am & the beauty in the little things. 🐝🌸
5. The Shaun T. Cize work-out is no joke, y'all. I've done it for 5 days straight now and I'm exhausted and energized. I feel like a new person and am loving this new season in my life. I used to hate working out and never did it but now it's the complete opposite.
So there are my 5 for Friday! Tell me 5 good things in your life right now? What's making you happy? What are you loving?