Top Three Tuesday + a bonus.

Happy Tuesday my loves! I hope you're all doing fabulously today! We only have 3 more days until the weekend! YAY! That also means today is the last day before I officially have a 7th grader! What?!? I'm still trying to figure out when this happened. I thought he was just a baby last week. *SIGH*

This also means it's time for the Tuesday Three link up with Becca Dorr. Top Three Tuesday. To join in simply list Three Things that make you happy in the comments below or write a post and leave it in the comments of my post.



One. Back to school tomorrow. This one is bittersweet. Of course I miss my dude when he's at school but I get 8 hours to myself. Eight hours to shop and run errands. Eight hours of quiet. Eight whole hours. This also means I get back my hour of reading time because I sit in the car rider's line that long so I read.

Two. This blog of mine is finally taking off. I've been getting comments here and there but i'm putting more effort in & i've become more active in my blog groups so it's really growing and the best part?? I'm meeting some amazing women along the way!

Three. Monday started the accountability group i've become part of with my awesome coach. She's also my brother's sister in law and is super sweet and motivating!! Next Monday we kick it into high gear! Let's do this!!

Four. (Y'all get a bonus today) Coffee. I love coffee, that's no secret but my amazing fiancee ordered us a sampler pack of k-cups on Saturday and they arrived yesterday! Yummy!!!



So what's making you happy today? I hope it's a sunshine-y, bright, happy day in your little corner of the world!

"post signature

6 comments

  1. Hope the week back to school goes GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. Me too! Last year was tough but I think this year will be a breeze. Our biggest challenge is mornings. I've been trying to get him up since 7 this morning, it's 10...he's still asleep. FAIL!!!

      Delete
  2. School starts tomorrow where you live. Yikes! It's too early for that! But I'm secretly excited for my own kids to get back too school (all are in college now). I'm happy today to have free time to just do my own thing since my husband and son are out of town. Shhhh! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we do go back early but we get out at the end of June, too so it's a toss up. We're always ready for school to be let out but not ready go back! I bet you'll enjoy some quiet time, too!

      Delete
  3. Coffee should always be in the top three!
    Cynthia @craftoflaughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Right?! I absolutely agree. I couldn't do life without coffee!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.