On Wednesdays We Confess




Hi Sweet Friends! Happy Wednesday! I can't believe it's February. This might be my favorite month of the year because it is birthday month for my husband and I! Bring on the cake. Plus it's the month of all the pink, red, and heart cheesy lovey stuff so what's not to love? Speaking of what to love, today is one of my favorite days of the week because it's time for some confessions with my sweet friend Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas.

I Confess my sweet sweet hubby bought me a Jeep over the weekend. My poor car was struggling and while I was okay driving it and kind of reluctant to get a new vehicle at the moment, my hubby had other plans. To be honest I am in loooove with my new Jeep and i'm beyond glad that my hubby pushed me to go to the dealership with him Sunday.


I Confess I completely bombed my January Goals but I accomplished other things that I never dreamed of so I'm more than okay with that. More on this in my February Goals post soon to come.


I Confess i've never been big on backpack purses but lately I'm crushing on them. I'm thinking I might need one soon. My hubby is taking me to the outlets for my birthday and there's a Kate Spade and Coach outlet there. ;)


I Confess I love days spent at home more than anything. I love binge watching Gilmore Girls with all my windows open, the sun shining in all while i'm knocking things off my to do list!


I Confess I have two new fun collaborations coming to the blog this month. I'm sooo excited because both of these things are way out of my comfort zone but they're going to be so much fun!


I Confess my hubby took last Tuesday off work and it was pretty awesome. Instead of staying home cleaning all day, like he knew I'd do, he made me get out of the house with him. We ate lunch at Steak and Shake then explored a couple bargain/antique shops around town. I need more days like that. I've been wishing he had more day off.

I Confess I bought my first essence cosmetics products the other day and now i'm obsessed. Our Target is so behind, they just got the line in but I can for see lots more essence in my shopping carts!

I Confess I have quiet a few orders coming my way from different brands and I'm sooo excited. Nothing makes my day like happy mail so follow along on snapcht:georgiapeachy82 to see un-boxing of these fun things coming my way.


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday loves.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.