Monday Morning Coffee Talk + My Birthday Wish List



Hey Sweet Friends! Happy Monday. I hope the weekend treated you well. I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't ready for today. I'm exhausted beyond comprehension and it's not because of the Super Bowl. I'm just in need of some cozy down time so let's have a virtual coffee date.

If we were on a coffee date i'd order a white chocolate mocha and i'd tell you...


My hubby & I didn't even watch the Super Bowl last night. We're not into football really. I know, how can I even be Southern and not interested in football? It's just not my thing.


I am so excited about a few packages I have arriving this week. I have a couple of blog collaborations that you'll have to stay tuned to see those. I also have a couple make up filled boxes on the way, too.


Speaking of blogging collaborations, i'm really excited about all of them but there is one in particular that I get to style.
I'm super excited to step out of my comfort zone and do this one.


This weekend is my birthday and i'm super excited about our plans! I'm hoping for a ton of rest and relaxation and shopping and fun!


I'm going to lunch with my BFF from high school Friday and I'm so excited. We've kept in touch and seen each other over the years but it's been a long time since we've had a girl's date! I have missed her so so much!

I'll be getting my hair colored next month and i'm thinking about adding some rose gold in my hair with the blonde highlights.
I really want something different and fun.



And since my birthday is Sunday I thought i'd share my wish list with you.



Candy Sunnies//Be Happy Car Coasters //Stress Relief //Ethnic Leather Pouch//Mala Beads Necklace//Aquarius Bundle//Gilmore Girl Socks//Kate Spade Back Pack//Rose Gold Beats Headphones//Grace Not Perfection//Swamp Queen Palette//Don't Panic Mug

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.