The Happy List-Mistle

Hi Y'all!!! I'm Mistle and I blog over at Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas. Sweet Tea & Hydrangeas is a beauty and lifestyle blog that I started almost two years ago. I started blogging because I wanted my own little space to share my thoughts and experiences. Today I am excited to be sharing some things with you that make me happy. Let's get to it. :)




1. My fur babies Peanut (left) & Boudin (right)

I rescued both of them and my life is so much better with them in it. They both have very big personalities that always keep me laughing. They also always know how to make a bad day much better with their sweet kisses.

2. My family

Without my family I would not be where I am today. They have always been my biggest fans and supporters. I am so grateful and blessed to have such an amazing family.

3. Makeup

I have been a lover of makeup since I was a little girl (I did pageants and dance). I am always trying out new products and experimenting with looks. I love that makeup gives me that extra boost of confidence as well.

4. My Blog

I still can not believe I had the courage to start a blog. I'm so glad I did. I love being able to share my thoughts with y'all. Blogging is a lot of work but so worth it! I also love that I have formed so many great friendships with other bloggers. The blogging community is amazing!

5. Crawfish & Sushi

I'm from Louisiana so I've been eating crawfish for as long as I could chew. I also love sushi. I could honestly eat both of these multiple times a week. They are both just so good!!!

6. Wine

I love a good glass of wine. After a long day you can always find a glass of wine in my hand. My favorite wine to drink is Moscato.

7. My boyfriend

My boyfriend is such an amazing man. He has the biggest heart and will help anyone that he can. He pushes me to be the best I can be and always puts up with my crazy moods. I am so happy god put him in my life.


I hope y'all enjoyed my favorites. I would love to get to know some of y'all better. So feel free to stop by my blog anytime. A huge Thank You to my sweet friend Leslie for asking me to share a little bit about myself on her blog today. I appreciate it a lot girl!


Thank You Mistle for sharing your Happy List with us. It was so fun to get to know you a little more. Friends, we'd love to know what makes you happy so please share some of your Happy things with us in the comments.

No comments

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.