March National Holidays


Hi Peachies! Welcome March. I'm sitting here trying to figure out how it's March first already. I'm pretty sure I blinked and February was done. We had a busy month though. We celebrated My Mother in Law, Mine, My Grandma, and my Hubby's birthdays and we welcomed our sweet Mastiff/German Shepard puppy Willow into our family.
Day One & Day 28

And here we are in March already. I had great aspirations for February but since we got Willow none of it happened. Yeah, i'm blaming it on the puppy. February's goals were pretty much thrown out the window and so was blogging. Having a 12 week old puppy is a lot like having a two year old toddler. Most days I feel like I've been hit by a 20 pound tornado at the end of the day. I'm surviving off coffee and well, lots of caffeine.

For the first time in a long time I sat down and actually accomplished something i've been wanting to do for a while. (Okay, so the internet went down.) But I used that time to start to fill out my planner for this month's blog posts and other important dates (Basically just Willow's vet appointment.) In doing so I realized that today is a fun filled one. It's the beginning of the month which means it's time to
look at March's National Holidays.

I'm still all for what I said about holidays in February's National Holidays post.

Let's talk about what National Holidays there are this month and how those National Holidays should mean an extra day of sleeping in and spending the rest of the day in yoga pants binge watching Netflix and coloring in our adult coloring books. Sounds like a plan? Yes, please?!?

When I think of National Holidays I think of just that, sleeping in and spending the rest of the day being a bum. In the summer that means being a bum at my parent's pool. The rest of the year it means being a bum in my yoga pants binge watching Netflix and all that. National holidays usually involve really good food, friends and family, and wine/beer/margaritas. Regardless of what National Holidays look like to you, I think we can all use a little more celebrating in our lives everyday. So here is a list of my favorite National Holidays in March.



March 1
National Pig Day
National Peanut butter Lover's Day

March 2
Old Stuff Day

March 3
I Want You To Be Happy Day
If Pets Had Thumbs Day
National Anthem Day
Peach Blossom Day

March 4
Employee Appreciation Day
Sales Person Day

March 5
Multiple Personality Day

March 6
Dentist Day
Frozen Food Day

March 7
Crown Roast of Pork Day
(I can't make that up, ya'll!)

March 8
Be Nasty Day

March 9
Panic day

March 10
National Middle Name Pride Day
Popcorn Lovers Day

March 11
Johnny Appleseed Day
Worship of Tools Day

March 12
Girl Scouts Day
Plant A Flower Day


March 13
Ear Muff Day
Jewel Day

March 14
Learn about Butterflies Day
Chip Day
Pi Day

March 15
Dumbstruck Day
Everything You Think Is Wrong Day
Incredible Kid Day

March 16
Everything You Do Is Right Day

March 17
Submarine Day (sandwich or boat? You pick. I'll go with the sandwich)

March 18
Goddess of Fertility Day
Supreme Sacrifice Day (I'm a Mom, that's everyday!)

March 19
Poultry Day
Quilting Day

March 20
Extraterrestrial Abductions Day
Proposal Day

March 21
Credit Card Reduction Day
Fragrance Day

March 22
National Goof Off Day
(This one I can definitely get behind)

March 23
National Chip and Dip Day
Near Miss Day
(I'll just stay home in bed for this day)

March 24
National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day

March 25
Good Friday
Pecan Day
Waffle Day
(OR National Pecan Waffle Day!!)

March 26
Make Up Your Own Holiday Day

March 27
National "Joe" Day
S(Shout out to all the Joe's out there!)

March 28
Something on a Stick Day

March 29
National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day
Smoke and Mirrors Day

March 30
National Doctor's Day
I am in Control Day
Take a Walk in the Park Day

March 31
Bunsen Burner Day
National Clam on the Half Shell Day


Well, I feel like this month is all over the place. It wore me out just typing this post out. I think what this is saying is "buckle up Buttercup. This month is going to be a wild ride!"

Let's talk about the 26th though. Make up your own National Holiday Day. It just happens to fall on my six month anniversary. I think i'll use that to my advantage ;) What will your National Holiday be?




"post signature

6 comments

  1. Great list of holidays. Didn't all these days existed. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Some of them are just silly but they're fun! Why not celebrate something everyday?

      Delete
  2. This was a great list! And it gave me some good inspiration planning my blog content for the month!! You should do something with the number 6 for the 26 and your 6 anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm sure glad it gave you some blogging inspiration. What's your blog?

      Delete
  3. Wow I didn't know there were so many holidays this month seems really awesome can't wait to star celebrating them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? Why not celebrate something everyday?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Have a peachy day.